What Anime are you watching now?

I love Hunter X Hunter, which I watched 2 years ago, the 20xx version. I'm tempted to watch de 1999 version just because of the look of it.

I love Hunter X Hunter, which I watched 2 years ago, the 20xx version. I'm tempted to watch de 1999 version just because of the look of it.
Both are good.

There are some differences, so it's quite nice watch even if you have seen the other one.

I've just finished the second stretch of Season 4 of Attack on Titan which is really intriguing regards character's motivations. Log Horizon season 3, at a light twelve episodes is the obviously next anime because I love Log Horizon. Or I start Mars Red because that looks interesting...

I've just finished the second stretch of Season 4 of Attack on Titan which is really intriguing regards character's motivations. Log Horizon season 3, at a light twelve episodes is the obviously next anime because I love Log Horizon. Or I start Mars Red because that looks interesting...

I started red mars today, 2 eps in, it looks interesting indeed.

7 eps in, not a fan of Mars Red. It's not bad but I don't know, not a lot is happening, and I've a hard time caring for most of the characters or the plot itself. It's only a 13 eps season I believe, so I fear it won't pick my interest by the end of it...

revisions

it got bad viewers reviews despite its top notch. heck, its one of the best animated 3d anime IMO

Watched Demon Slayer the Movie : Mugen Train yesterday. It's good because, well, it's the sequel of the anime, but I didn't like the train setup, which is 80% of the movie.

Tanjiro dreams were so sad : /

But the last part was dope imo. Hope a next season arrives end of 2021.

the movie looks low budget (very limited animation and camera work) for the majority of it :(

the end scenes are indeed awesome tho.

tantei ga shinda

awesomely animated but crammed way too much genre into the show. even the characters are self-conscious about it.

it also cleverly used animation and art trickery to make the first 15 minutes or so felt like something was off. is this just a virtual world, a dream, etc.

7 eps in, not a fan of Mars Red. It's not bad but I don't know, not a lot is happening, and I've a hard time caring for most of the characters or the plot itself. It's only a 13 eps season I believe, so I fear it won't pick my interest by the end of it...

So, yeah, it's not good imo. Interesting things make no sense, things making sense are not interesting. It's really bad, they tried to make everything epic/"profound" with the audio, a lot of orchestra, but it doesn't help. Don't waste your time.

Back