Need Advice from Architects (ryzen build)

Our vendors are already telling us that DRAM and SSD/NVMe prices will go up...so Enterprise is hit, consumer market will most likely be hit by higher prices very soon...just another annoyance when trying to build a new PC.

Time to stockpile ssd and ram!

Although probably the price increase won't be as ridiculous as gpu...

I bough a gtx 1660 s for around 3 million IDR. Then the price high make new cards goes around 4 million IDR. Ridiculous.

But seriously, I'm really glad I "forced" my cousin to buy ssd a few months ago. Just a few weeks after that, price hike. And now there's upcoming yet another price hike.

Yeesh

Reactions: HLJ
Time to stockpile ssd and ram!

Although probably the price increase won't be as ridiculous as gpu...

I bough a gtx 1660 s for around 3 million IDR. Then the price high make new cards goes around 4 million IDR. Ridiculous.

But seriously, I'm really glad I "forced" my cousin to buy ssd a few months ago. Just a few weeks after that, price hike. And now there's upcoming yet another price hike.

Yeesh

Prices jumped 10% before easter...and I fear more will be coming.

I bought a new cpu+ram+motherboard 2 months ago (I just missed a gpu until today), price have increased since for the ram, so it was not a bad choice. Happy to be out the "I need to buy new components" club for now.... At the same time, amd annouced a few days ago that they will increase production for ryzen ? So... I don't know if it will help having 5900 and 5950 closer to msrp.

which is stated to be ~30%...auch.
You could have saved yourself some money and bought these ;)
qTmKI9i.jpg

Reactions: HLJ
It is for work ;)
128 x 32 GB DDR4 for servers, got a pod to upgrade ;)
Today was last day to order stuff before the price hike...so quite busy :runaway:

Back