Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Remastered [2016]

I loaded COD IW up on the PS5 last evening for another look at a PS4 BC experience. It gave me a warning about the game possibly doing some unexpected stuff. But it seemed fine. It appears to run a solid 60 fps at its >1080p resolution. Good stuff.

Y'know, what's really bizarre is how this game reminds me of Mass Effect 2. I noticed the solar system map even has a sound effect directly from ME2's star system map. ME2 wishes it had some of the space action sequences.

Last edited:
I loaded COD IW up on the PS5 last evening for another look at a PS4 BC experience. It gave me a warning about the game possibly doing some unexpected stuff. But it seemed fine. It appears to run a solid 60 fps at its >1080p resolution. Good stuff.

Y'know, what's really bizarre is how this game reminds me of Mass Effect 2. I noticed the solar system map even has a sound effect directly from ME2's star system map. ME2 wishes it had some of the space action sequences.
The game runs at 4k, dynamic resolution, CB rendering on the PS4Pro. It should be constantly at 4k on the PS5.

Back