Console Good Game Deals [2017-2021]

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're wanting Call of the Sea it's now available for pre-order. If you order now before it launches on December 8 you can save $2 off the $20 game.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/call-of-the-sea/9p27zmz7fdpz

EDIT: forgot to mention it's launching on Game Pass same day too.

EDIT2: launch is December 8, but deal is good until the 7th. BTW, supposedly there is Raytracing, 4K, and 120FPS. :oops:

Tommy McClain

Last edited:
Sony’s giving away more free PS4 games for Play at Home 2021. They appear to be free to keep, no subscription required, but that’s assuming “free to download” is equivalent to “claim a free digital copy.”

Ratchet & Clank: “you can still claim a free digital copy of the game through March 31, 2021 at 8pm PDT* / April 1 at 4am BST / 5am CEST.”

Starting March 25th, the flood gates open:

PS4:
Abzu
Enter the Gungeon
Rez Infinite (PSVR optional)
Subnautica
The Witness

PSVR:
Astro Bot
Moss
Paper Beast
Thumper

Those are “available for free download from March 25 8:00pm PT / March 26 03:00 GMT / 04:00 CET to April 22 8:00pm PT / April 23 04:00 BST / 05:00 CEST.”

Horizon: Zero Dawn will be free to claim “between April 19 8:00pm PT / April 20 04:00 BST / 05:00 CEST and May 14 8:00pm Pacific Time / May 15 04:00 BST / 05:00 CEST.”

Those are some good games, I played the following when they were on Games with Gold or Gamepass for Xbox:
  • Subnautica
  • ABZU
  • Enter the Gungeon
  • The Witness

Just out of curiosity. I used to order games online from the UK.
But now with Brexit, do games get customs and taxes when imported from the UK to another EU country?
Or are there still some special agreements about this?

Just out of curiosity. I used to order games online from the UK.
But now with Brexit, do games get customs and taxes when imported from the UK to another EU country? Or are there still some special agreements about this?

Any export tariffs (which I'm not aware of) should be made clear to you when you place your order. Many UK retailers were already accustomed (excuse the pun) to flag export taxes for exports outside of the EU when the UK was part of the EU. In terms of import duties, you'll need to ask your local custom's authority.

The way to avoid any problems is find a retailer who is based in, or exports from, Northern Ireland because there is still free movement as NI is considered to be inside the EU customs territory under the Northern Ireland Protocol.

Any export tariffs (which I'm not aware of) should be made clear to you when you place your order. Many UK retailers were already accustomed (excuse the pun) to flag export taxes for exports outside of the EU when the UK was part of the EU. In terms of import duties, you'll need to ask your local custom's authority.

The way to avoid any problems is find a retailer who is based in, or exports from, Northern Ireland because there is still free movement as NI is considered to be inside the EU customs territory under the Northern Ireland Protocol.
thanks for the tip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back