Console Case Customizations

I'd pay for its destruction.
Ooh harsh :D. Why the hate? I think it looks quite neat, nice and trendy with all the RGB... (not that I like that myself - the rig I just bought cost >3k and there's no RGB in sight!). But I like the aesthetic and the reduction in size. Plus it actually runs cooler than the standard box - which is pretty good going in itself. If there was a service that offered this modicifcation, and it was proven to work long time, then I'd probably go for it.

The internal cooling bits were impressive but the RGB lights and external frame are even more hideous than the stock external.

I'm sure there are other case customizations out there, not just for current-gen consoles but also older generations as well. I'm hoping some can find and share them as well.

There was one I saw which had X360 and PS3 and maybe even a Dreamcast gutted and put into a single case, but I can't find it now.

About this recent PS5 customization, did they use normal thermal paste on the SOC during their replacement? I couldn't watch with audio.

upload_2021-3-9_9-12-5.png

upload_2021-3-9_9-13-23.png

Back