Coronavirus Pandemic (COVID-19) (SARS-CoV-2) [2020]

It may well be the current vaccines won't protect well enough vs. the SA variant. But it's still got to be better than no protection whatsoever.

And they can work on boosters in the meantime.

Even the AZ, they feel confident that it would protect against severe disease.

Yes Israel's daily infection rates are still high.

Supposedly they're now encountering more resistance as they try to vaccinate the younger groups -- which are probably the biggest sources of transmission.

numbers dont add up, at the time of the data just north of 2 million ppl were dead, now if they averaged 16 years then thats more than 21 million years

numbers dont add up, at the time of the data just north of 2 million ppl were dead, now if they averaged 16 years then thats more than 21 million years

Must be because they are counting 81 countries, not the whole world.

We analyze the premature mortality impact of COVID-19 by calculating the amount of life-years lost across 81 countries covering over 1,279,866 deaths.

Yes, it took that long for me to reach that part of the article (I was busy; I'm not that slow, really!).

Yes, stupidity is universal! I've read that some people over here are insisting on receiving the 'British' vaccine when offered Pfizer. Stupidity from both sides of the coin.

EvKqRqrXEAYNVTW

Back