Among Us

have not played this, doesnt interested to try. but i really liked the art. Feels like something a small game dev would do: IM TIREEEEEEEEED and bored. I'll just put "A" as placeholders.... hmm.. gotta test the animation system, okay i'll animate the legs on "A". HOLY SHIT THIS LOOKS FUN. then made the final asset have characters with legs and no arms.

have not played this, doesnt interested to try. but i really liked the art. Feels like something a small game dev would do: IM TIREEEEEEEEED and bored. I'll just put "A" as placeholders.... hmm.. gotta test the animation system, okay i'll animate the legs on "A". HOLY SHIT THIS LOOKS FUN. then made the final asset have characters with legs and no arms.
It's way more than just that.

As an Imposter you got to act like part of the crew and try and kill off the rest of the crew and or sabotage the ship. It seems easy but if you get spotted it's the quickest way to lose and get booted from the ship. Then there's the area, there's about 10 or more areas that you can do your killing as well as vents that you can escape from however if someone spots you, you're dead. You can also get spotted on camera if you aren't careful. You can win especially if you can work with your partner(usually there are two Imposters).

As a crew member, you have tasks to do. Do them as quickly as possible because if everyone does it before the killer can kill you off then you win. But, you need to remember all the sectors, who is running around, who is doing what etc.

Then there's the communication. When a body is found, report it and the area. As a killer, you can also report to throw others off the scent. Using VOIP i.e. Discord etc is the best as you can emoionally throw someone off the trail but more details can be gotten when you are talking. You can also accuse someone else of being the Imposter even if you are, again throwing people off your scent but the suspicious nature of the game can turn that against you. Typing out can cause more issues as it takes time to type and defend yourself. However

It's a simple game but it is intense but a lot of fun. I have won many a match by using certain tricks you pick up either as Imposter or Crew but it's always funny when people get the boot and they are innocent and protested as much.

Among US is fun to play. But can be hard finde right lobbys sometimes when one don't now anyone to play with. But also instresst to see how one self handle things one kinda is a dective or someon try not be sus.

Back