The Official, Long Awaited, TV Shows Thread

The boot that was hanging mid-air for months finally swinged towards Gina Carano's ass. Bah.

I'd guesstimate a significant portion of people involved in entertainment business are dicks in one way or several. As are many others also in my completely different line of work. As long as the dickness does not prevent working with them, I'm ok with it. I despise these career lynch events in modern media.

The boot that was hanging mid-air for months finally swinged towards Gina Carano's ass. Bah.

I'd guesstimate a significant portion of people involved in entertainment business are dicks in one way or several. As are many others also in my completely different line of work. As long as the dickness does not prevent working with them, I'm ok with it. I despise these career lynch events in modern media.

This was pretty funny.
https://babylonbee.com/news/gina-ca...er-she-identifies-as-an-abusive-male-director

Have you ever seen Archer? Several of the stars of Arrested Development can be found in it, in roles that echo their previous ones.
I have the digital boxset but have not seen it yet. My TV backlog is just ridiculous at this point.

Just discovered "Resident Alien" and about halfway through I'm thinking this could be one of the rare SyFy good ones.

Either that or I'm just a HUUUUUGE Alan Tudyk fan and he's as amazeballs as usual in a very strange role. There's 3 episodes out, I'll report back after binging!

I've enjoyed immensely watching Community in the past month or two. Didn't know such thing existed before it was added in Netflix and Prime. I love the continuous references to anything popping all over the place and the total unpredictability of what you are going to see in the next episode (after they ran out of ideas to make fun of the actual school environment). Probably some will hate it precisely from the same reason.

The rest of the family has been watching Superstore. Pretty fun if stereotypic character humour is your thing.

The Agatha's song was pure genius, strangely I must be the only one that liked more the first two episodes.
From now on it can evolve in very dark and interesting way, but it's disney so she will return as the hero and erase all :(

Been watching a show called Bosch lately on Prime. High quality detective crime drama with some good writing and supporting cast. Just finishing Season 2 and looking forward to going through all 6 seasons made so far.

Been watching a show called Bosch lately on Prime. High quality detective crime drama with some good writing and supporting cast. Just finishing Season 2 and looking forward to going through all 6 seasons made so far.
Titus Welliver is good as Bosch, and he impressed me on Deadwood. Seven of Nine/Jeri Ryan was an unexpected bonus in Season Two. Bingeing on Bosch can be useful due to how tangled and intertwined the plots can be. I had to not worry about forgetting what exactly was going on some times just so I could enjoy the flow, and not break it my replaying scenes from earlier episodes. There is some redundancy in the show that helps with eventually picking up on what I forgot. lol :)

Edit: You have Prime, and I'll guess that you might also like The Dresden Files.

Last edited:
Titus Welliver is good as Bosch
I keep confusing him with james nesbit
5i9SEwP.jpg

Back