Last of Us [PS4]

GAF has impressions, changes are noticeable. Sky and details in dark areas are much better looking, plus as expected, very bright objects now don't wash out neighbouring areas.

Damn now I wish I hadn't traded in my copy a year ago:(, might eventually get it for the Pro again.
Also I hope PS4 and the Pro support wide color gamut for games, not sure if that would bring huge amount of extra work for the devs tho.

I kind of feel that this game already was pushing its assets a little too much on PS4 ... I wonder what 4K would bring.

For those who have not picked up on the news, HBO's The Last of Us TV show has finally cast Joel and Ellie.

Pedro Pascal (the title role in The Mandalorian) plays Joel and Bella Ramsey (best known for playing Lyanna Mormont in Game of Thrones and Angelica in His Dark Materials) plays Ellie. The first episode is due to air later this year. It seems quick in a pandemic year but apparently Naughty Dog had the script ready for some time.

For those who have not picked up on the news, HBO's The Last of Us TV show has finally cast Joel and Ellie.

Pedro Pascal (the title role in The Mandalorian) plays Joel and Bella Ramsey (best known for playing Lyanna Mormont in Game of Thrones and Angelica in His Dark Materials) plays Ellie. The first episode is due to air later this year. It seems quick in a pandemic year but apparently Naughty Dog had the script ready for some time.
Both in GoT eh? Not to sure on Bella, I wasn't overly impressed in GoT but fingers corssed.

And Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson as Abby.

a3f24ea917432c81db2367538aefad56.gif

Is the story good, better than Uncharted?

And is there enough of a story to make for a series? Hope it doesn't become the repetitive bore that The Walking Dead has become.

I think Uncharted is being made into a movie but ironically, it's been around longer than TLOU so it should have more story to tell.

Is the story good, better than Uncharted?
Uncharted of pulp action adventure whereas The Last of Us of is horror drama. You'll have to judge for yourself which is better but a movie for Uncharted and a TV series for The Last of Us makes sense to me.

And is there enough of a story to make for a series? Hope it doesn't become the repetitive bore that The Walking Dead has become.
The Walking Dead currently stands at around 147 episodes. Which is insane. :yep2:

Back