The Official, Long Awaited, TV Shows Thread

Disney should have released the first 3 episodes together. Some viewers may have tuned out after the first 2. It wasn't until the 3rd episode that you got glimpses what the show might actually be about. They had to have episode 4 like they did to keep people watching, and even hopeing for positive chatter to have those who tuned out already to come back.

Also, if you haven't you should watch the two episodes of Marvel Legends before watching WandaVision. They are focused on who and what Wanda and Vision are.

Disney should have released the first 3 episodes together. Some viewers may have tuned out after the first 2. It wasn't until the 3rd episode that you got glimpses what the show might actually be about. They had to have episode 4 like they did to keep people watching, and even hopeing for positive chatter to have those who tuned out already to come back.

Also, if you haven't you should watch the two episodes of Marvel Legends before watching WandaVision. They are focused on who and what Wanda and Vision are.
Completely agree. Reading this thread I started watching this show with the 3rd episode and I don't think I missed much.

Last edited:
It’s terrifying. Shame the new season has been delayed because of the pandemic, the last one left things on a hell of a cliffhanger.
Oh, and thanks for the spoiler, BTW. I'm half-way the third season and now I know that things will end up on a cliffhanger.

My concept of the word "spoiler" is pretty broad, I know. :LOL:

Oh, and thanks for the spoiler, BTW. I'm half-way the third season and now I know that things will end up on a cliffhanger.

My concept of the word "spoiler" is pretty broad, I know. :LOL:

LOL! Well every other season left things hanging on a cliff, and there’s definitely going to be a season 4 so... [emoji4]

Having read House of M I'm really liking this, and I'm only at the first episode.
We can say that I'm charmed.
The surreal atmosphere that barely hides a run from reality caused by a series of trauma, and the tragedy of a fragile mind trying to stay afloat barely managing it... Any moment she can breakdown, a constant tension amplified by the unknown rules of this made up reality... You can really feel her pain.
Oh boys! I am sure I will be disappointed a lot.

I like WandaVision exactly how it is though I do prefer a whole season being released at once, so I can watch it like I used to read a book.

I think it was pretty obvious from the start where it was going, but I guess that’s just me. Perhaps my only criticism is that currently I feel I knew just about the main storyline from watching the first episode ... but it is still fun to see how they play it out and the acting is excellent.

Meanwhile I am also watching Agent Carter which I enjoy a lot.

Second episode, and still looks like a good Doctor Who's prologue. Vision is even channeling Capaldi.
Lewis Capaldi?
4442.jpg

It took me about a week to get through the first two episodes of Wandavision, but as much as I hate to sound like everyone else it REALLY picks up around episodes 3-4 and 5 just popped my brain a little and made me happy! :D

It took me about a week to get through the first two episodes of Wandavision, but as much as I hate to sound like everyone else it REALLY picks up around episodes 3-4 and 5 just popped my brain a little and made me happy! :D

Yeap. If it keeps going like this, and knowing what we already know about how it sets up the MCU multiverse in the next Spider-Man and Doc Strange movies, I’m sooooo excited.

Still not sure wtf is going on though.

I started with The Mandalorian. I watched up to the fifth episode and I don't know... Baby Yoda is cute and all, but I'm not feeling the whole thing very much at the moment. Let's see if this changes for me in a few episodes.

I started with The Mandalorian. I watched up to the fifth episode and I don't know... Baby Yoda is cute and all, but I'm not feeling the whole thing very much at the moment. Let's see if this changes for me in a few episodes.

Don't worry if you end up not liking it. Life goes on and world keeps on turning, there's just something a little wrong with you.

Ok so. Episode 5 of WANDAVISION OMG. STILL not sure what’s going on but OMG there’s stuff happening! With people and shit! Mind, blown.

I'm a big fan of the MCU but this style of writing a show where the plot/scenario is deliberately unclear and vague is something that Lost destroyed my ability to tolerate ever again. :|

It was funnier speculating about Lost than watching it. For me is like Wayward Pines and enjoying it a lot.

Random overthinking.
What's interesting at the moment is the degree of control that Wanda has over the Hex, and how it changes over time.
In the beginning, when Mr. Hart questioned her, she looked completely clueless and scared, now she can almost control anything.
Bar the twins, Pietro, maybe Agness, and probably who pushed her.
When she was in labor and partially lost control, people looked more chatty and more out of character.
Agness seems in the role of manipulating/protecting her, and when the employee said that he was mentally controlled, said "she", not Wanda.
In the future, a lot of Marvel's movies will include the multiverse theme, Dr. Strange, What If, even Spiderman, and some will include Wanda, so maybe other than being the backdoor for xmen and F4, it can shape the next phase, opening a hole in reality or better putting Wanda as the big bad to protect her family.

I really hate the kid show that is the mcu (it get worst after The Boys), and the fact that they kill any interesting point leveling anyone to a boring emotionless soulless character that punches some problem and ignores the others, and this show is refreshing and stimulating.

I'm a big fan of the MCU but this style of writing a show where the plot/scenario is deliberately unclear and vague is something that Lost destroyed my ability to tolerate ever again. :|
Well, I'm not sure we can compare it to Lost so far. There's a mystery, which by episode 3 or 4 (i.e. one "show hour" into the story) started to be revealed. And in another 'show hour' or two it will end.

Lost was years of my life wasted/invested into a mystery that by the end I hardly even really care about.

Last edited:
Back