Wallstreet: The Short Squeeze of Gamestop, AMC, and other Stocks [2021]

It would be fun* if this was the start of the market crash that should be coming....

*Not really "fun", but kind of interesting.....

I really wonder about folks who think market at large should crash. Some companies/sectories for sure are ballooned,... On the other hand companies like apple which did best quarter ever and for first time made over 100 billion revenue in quarter on the other hand,... Apple could have pretty significant upside still if the rumoured car, vr and ar stuff materializes. Maybe some stocks like apple are not bound to crash but some amount of healthy correction would still be good. It's time to pick the stocks as one thing is not same as the other.

7tchajv3b3e61.jpg

will be interesting to see what comes of this. I'm holding the line cause why the hell now I only had $170 in on it so even at $200 a share I'm happy but would love to see it skyrocket back up

even worse

Last edited:
Yup right here, can't say I blame her. :)
eh this isn't the politics forum but her supporting the blm/antifa riots got a lot of people killed and allowed everything to continue escalating so i can and will blame her and everyone else who supported the 200 days of continuing violence. It just shows how cowardly they all are, support terrorism when its in the streets and far away from you can cry when your not safe in your ivory tower anymore.

She is a grown up , put on your grown up pants and fix the issue for the people that she claims to care about instead of creating more useless drama

eh this isn't the politics forum but her supporting the blm/antifa riots got a lot of people killed and allowed everything to continue escalating so i can and will blame her and everyone else who supported the 200 days of continuing violence. It just shows how cowardly they all are, support terrorism when its in the streets and far away from you can cry when your not safe in your ivory tower anymore.

She is a grown up , put on your grown up pants and fix the issue for the people that she claims to care about instead of creating more useless drama

I see the “false equivalency” argument is strong in you. When are you gonna put your grown up pants on?

I see the “false equivalency” argument is strong in you. When are you gonna put your grown up pants on?
i work from home , no pants needed. Dunno about you but I have family and friends that were forced to flee their home during the blm/antifa riots. I have family that have left NYC because of the rising anti-semetic movement lead by the state's leaders.

Guys, let's not argue.

Agree to disagree.

Stay focused.

I sold 7 shares at $300 each with a buy in of 11.99. Made 2100 off the sale and i think i payed about $87. I am going to treat my self to a 3800x used (upgrade from my 1700x) I have 7 shares let just to be part of history at this point lol. Perhaps I get lucky and the wsb guys are right and tommorow the real squeeze happens and it breaks $500 or $1k

The biggest issue is that the 9 biggest holders of GME know their investment has grown in value by ~$16 billion.

Fidelty and BlackRock aren’t stupid they know the value is being pumped to ridiculous levels. They are going to start locking in profits and unless retail investors are willing to keep pace, GME is due for a major fall.

i work from home , no pants needed. Dunno about you but I have family and friends that were forced to flee their home during the blm/antifa riots. I have family that have left NYC because of the rising anti-semetic movement lead by the state's leaders.

And yet you still don’t have the first clue about why the riots happened?

I know why Capitol Hill happened and it had nothing to with people being oppressed. That you would compare the two displays the ignorance that caused the Capitol Hill attack to take place.

I’m sick and tired of this, ‘I hate politics being mentioned in this conversation’, and then go on to display a complete lack of awareness of the world around you, to claim you’re the victim. 6 people died on 06/01 for nothing but big fat lies.

The very reason anti-semitism is on the rise is because people tell lies about Jews but now you think it’s acceptable to tell lies about Black people.

The biggest issue is that the 9 biggest holders of GME know their investment has grown in value by ~$16 billion.

Fidelty and BlackRock aren’t stupid they know the value is being pumped to ridiculous levels. They are going to start locking in profits and unless retail investors are willing to keep pace, GME is due for a major fall.
This.

Smaller hedge funds like Citron and others might loose money, but the trillion dollar hedge funds will make a ton of money off of this. Normal people, joining the buying frenzy, will loose money because they will be too slow to exit.

Cheers

Back