CYBERPUNK 2077 [XO, XBSX|S, PC, PS4, PS5]

I could say how broken this game is in a sarcastic way, but I will just post this:
CP2077.png

Just finished my hidden 'Legend' ending, bought all cars, done all NCPD events (bar one which bugged out early in my play-through, before patches arrived), all GIG's, lots of secrets and more.
Funny thing is, even yesterday game kept me from sleeping till 2AM despite being quite overworked and sleep depraved. True sign of a horrible game indeed :runaway:

Now I can't wait for DLC, but a solid break from this addiction will be a welcome change for my wife :D

Anyone with a decent rig to play this game, well worth the half-price you can get it now for!

I saw a video yesterday that showed the NPC and vehicle AI and physics in Cyberpunk compared to PS3/360-era Saints Row, GTA San Andreas (PS2), GTA IV and Lego City Undercover and Cyberpunk was awful in all cases. Even vehicles in Lego City Undercover will drive around obstructions.
I tripped down r/cyberpunkgame a few days ago and there were a few good ones:

@Pete - it was the top video that I saw. It really demonstrates the high bar that GTA has been hitting since PS2. The level of physics interactions is stellar. It was when you see Lego City Undercover cars deal with obstructions that it really hits home how bad the traffic AI is in Cyberpunk.

I know they'll fix it in time and videos like this will help them focus.

With the Witcher series the technical bar they were being compared with was Bethesda/Gamebryo, whereas with Cyberpunk it's Rockstar/RAGE. Bethesda and Rockstar are at the complete opposite ends of the spectrum among AAA studios in this regard. Even if CDPR had all the time in the world they're probably not going to produce something that holds up to a Rockstar game, especially if they're lacking that NaturalMotion/Euphoria animation magic.

Any release notes?

Patch 1.1 for Cyberpunk 2077 is now available on PC, consoles and Stadia!

In this update we focused on various stability improvements, which you can find outlined in the patch notes below. We will continue this work in patch 1.2 and other upcoming updates. At the same time we will keep fixing the bugs you encounter and listening to your feedback on how to improve the overall game experience.

Stability
Various stability improvements including:
  • Memory usage improvements in various systems within the game: characters, interactions, navigation, in-game videos (news, tv, etc.), foliage, laser effects, minimap, devices, AI, street traffic, environmental damage system, GPU-related, and more.
  • Various crash fixes (related to, among others, loading saves, game opening/closing and Point of No Return).
Quests/Open World
  • Fixed an issue where calls from Delamain would end immediately and seem like they cannot be picked up in Epistrophy.
  • Fixed an issue where players would not receive calls from Delamain when approaching relevant vehicles in Epistrophy.
  • Fixed an issue where the objective could get stuck on "Answer the call from Mr. Hands" in M'ap Tann Pèlen.
  • Fixed an issue where Judy could teleport underground in Pyramid Song.
  • Fixed an issue where it would be impossible to talk to Zen Master inPoem of The Atoms.
  • Fixed an issue where Takemura wouldn't call in Down on the Street.
  • Fixed an issue where Jackie could disappear in The Pickup.
  • Fixed an issue where it could be impossible to get out of the car in The Beast in Me: The Big Race.
  • Fixed an issue where players could stop receiving calls and messages after moving too far away from A Day In The Life area.
  • Fixed an issue where opening the package wouldn't update Space Oddity.
  • Retro-fixed the saves affected by a rare issue where speaking to Judy inAutomatic Love would be impossible due to an invisible wall. The underlying issue is under investigation.
  • Fixed an issue that prevented players from collecting the reward in Gig: Freedom of the Press. The quest will auto-complete for those who could not collect the reward previously, and the reward will be provided automatically.
  • Fixed an issue where Delamain would remain silent throughout Epistrophy if the player initially refused to help him.
UI
  • Fixed an issue where prompt for exiting braindance could be missing.
  • Removed an invalid item from loot.
Visual
  • Fixed an issue where a grenade's trajectory could be displayed in photo mode.
  • Fixed particles' hue appearing pink when viewed close up.
  • Fixed cars spawning incorrectly in Reported Crime: Welcome to Night City.
Achievements
  • Fixed an issue where completing one of theassaults in progress in Santo Domingo would sometimes not contribute towards progression for The Jungle achievement, preventing its completion.
Miscellaneous
  • Addressed the issue responsible for saves getting oversized (related to the modifier indicating if the item is crafted), and trimmed the excess size from already existing saves (note: this won’t fix PC save files corrupted before 1.06 update).
  • Fixed an issue where input could stop registering upon opening the weapon wheel and performing an action.
  • Fixed an issue where the "Continue" button in the Main Menu could load an end game save.
PlayStation-specific
  • Performance optimization of crowds on PlayStation 4 Pro and PlayStation 5.
  • Various crash fixes on PlayStation 4.
Xbox-specific
  • Improved memory usage for character creation, mirrors, scanning, camera remote control, menus (inventory, map) on Xbox One, Xbox One X and Xbox One S.
PC-specific
  • It will now be possible to obtain achievements while in Steam offline mode. Note: Offline mode needs to be enabled before starting the game. This change does not work retroactively.
  • Addressed the game startup crashes related to loading cache on NVIDIA graphics cards.
Stadia-specific
  • Concert audio should no longer be inaudible in Never Fade Away.
  • Fixed corrupted textures on several melee weapons.
  • Tweaked default deadzone settings to be more responsive. Note: the change will not affect settings unless they’re set to default.

https://wccftech.com/cyberpunk-2077...tially-affect-aggregate-sales-says-superdata/

Cyberpunk 2077 had the biggest game launch of all time based on digital revenue and digital units sold (10.2M)*. A successful marketing campaign and the reputation of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt provided the hype necessary for the CD Projekt Red title to break records despite issues including performance problems on consoles, widespread glitches and the indefinite removal of the game from the PlayStation Store. An extremely high share of digital sales (80%) were on PC, likely due to the delisting on PlayStation and overall state of the console versions.

* These estimates do include digital copies that have been refunded, but our data shows that refunds did not substantially affect the game's aggregate sales.

Glad all the negativity hasn't dealt a fatal blow. No doubt they would have had even greater sales if the base console versions were decent, but from everything I've seen, these results are still well deserved.

Patch 1.1 for Cyberpunk 2077 is now available on PC, consoles and Stadia!

In this update we focused on various stability improvements, which you can find outlined in the patch notes below. We will continue this work in patch 1.2 and other upcoming updates. At the same time we will keep fixing the bugs you encounter and listening to your feedback on how to improve the overall game experience.

Stability
Various stability improvements including:
  • Memory usage improvements in various systems within the game: characters, interactions, navigation, in-game videos (news, tv, etc.), foliage, laser effects, minimap, devices, AI, street traffic, environmental damage system, GPU-related, and more.
  • Various crash fixes (related to, among others, loading saves, game opening/closing and Point of No Return).
Quests/Open World
  • Fixed an issue where calls from Delamain would end immediately and seem like they cannot be picked up in Epistrophy.
  • Fixed an issue where players would not receive calls from Delamain when approaching relevant vehicles in Epistrophy.
  • Fixed an issue where the objective could get stuck on "Answer the call from Mr. Hands" in M'ap Tann Pèlen.
  • Fixed an issue where Judy could teleport underground in Pyramid Song.
  • Fixed an issue where it would be impossible to talk to Zen Master inPoem of The Atoms.
  • Fixed an issue where Takemura wouldn't call in Down on the Street.
  • Fixed an issue where Jackie could disappear in The Pickup.
  • Fixed an issue where it could be impossible to get out of the car in The Beast in Me: The Big Race.
  • Fixed an issue where players could stop receiving calls and messages after moving too far away from A Day In The Life area.
  • Fixed an issue where opening the package wouldn't update Space Oddity.
  • Retro-fixed the saves affected by a rare issue where speaking to Judy inAutomatic Love would be impossible due to an invisible wall. The underlying issue is under investigation.
  • Fixed an issue that prevented players from collecting the reward in Gig: Freedom of the Press. The quest will auto-complete for those who could not collect the reward previously, and the reward will be provided automatically.
  • Fixed an issue where Delamain would remain silent throughout Epistrophy if the player initially refused to help him.
UI
  • Fixed an issue where prompt for exiting braindance could be missing.
  • Removed an invalid item from loot.
Visual
  • Fixed an issue where a grenade's trajectory could be displayed in photo mode.
  • Fixed particles' hue appearing pink when viewed close up.
  • Fixed cars spawning incorrectly in Reported Crime: Welcome to Night City.
Achievements
  • Fixed an issue where completing one of theassaults in progress in Santo Domingo would sometimes not contribute towards progression for The Jungle achievement, preventing its completion.
Miscellaneous
  • Addressed the issue responsible for saves getting oversized (related to the modifier indicating if the item is crafted), and trimmed the excess size from already existing saves (note: this won’t fix PC save files corrupted before 1.06 update).
  • Fixed an issue where input could stop registering upon opening the weapon wheel and performing an action.
  • Fixed an issue where the "Continue" button in the Main Menu could load an end game save.
PlayStation-specific
  • Performance optimization of crowds on PlayStation 4 Pro and PlayStation 5.
  • Various crash fixes on PlayStation 4.
Xbox-specific
  • Improved memory usage for character creation, mirrors, scanning, camera remote control, menus (inventory, map) on Xbox One, Xbox One X and Xbox One S.
PC-specific
  • It will now be possible to obtain achievements while in Steam offline mode. Note: Offline mode needs to be enabled before starting the game. This change does not work retroactively.
  • Addressed the game startup crashes related to loading cache on NVIDIA graphics cards.
Stadia-specific
  • Concert audio should no longer be inaudible in Never Fade Away.
  • Fixed corrupted textures on several melee weapons.
  • Tweaked default deadzone settings to be more responsive. Note: the change will not affect settings unless they’re set to default.

weird, I'm still on 1.06 (epic). any idea to force check update?

btw OOT, rockstar is really on different level, CDPR would need more ridiculous amount of work and maybe a change in management methods to achieve ridiculous details

EDIT:
nevermind. launching it from epic launcher updates the game.

weird, I'm still on 1.06 (epic). any idea to force check update?

btw OOT, rockstar is really on different level, CDPR would need more ridiculous amount of work and maybe a change in management methods to achieve ridiculous details

EDIT:
nevermind. launching it from epic launcher updates the game.

the pc mods where you can control animals reveals the work put into every details, when you see a bird flying in closeup up, the animation in outstanding, and that's something you could barely see in normal gameplay.

Sidenote:
A little hint.

If you want a amour set...don't go picking it up right away...wait until you get to level 50...and that will give the amour better values....lesson learned ^^

I'm sure 2013 Xbox and PS4 owners will be very sympathetic for your 40fps.

Sorry, I'll stop being an arse now. Probably. :mrgreen:

now you make me even more worried with last gen console version....

Lets say, one day, CDPR fixed its performance issues. What if its performance also degrade the more you play the game? so its back to choppy mess.

although if we look at history, it should be fine (backlash-wise). as been proven by Skyrim on PS3.

Back