My connection for gaming is so bad...

Roger Cobb

Regular
Sometimes when I begin a live stream to the PSN via YouTube, there's no obvious problem. Everything looks okay. But then when I play them back after they have processed, there's a lot of noticeable blockiness and terrible lagging. Is there a way to prevent that from occurring?

I use unlimited data with a company called Giffgaff, so I connect to the Internet using Wi-Fi. But I take it mobile Internet is just always ass for streaming live on a PS4.

I've also got issues where this troll keeps signing up multiple identities that have abusive titles, in order to mock aspects of my personal life. Example: He signed up as "Pepsi Dog" last night - my family's deceased dog, and he even posted my address on air. He also follows me around different forums and the wikis hosted by Fandom, and he is known to vandalize my IMDb (acting) page.

He resides in either Australia or New Zealand, and the police won't lift a finger. I've known him for years, because he used to run a website to do with Capcom. Since 2017, he has been doing this pretty much every week.

Well, I know you can have moderators banning users and deleting comments, but the actual comments he submitted still remain on my broadcasts.

If you watch my latest stream, he shows up about 40 minutes into it, harassing me.

I sympathise but I'm not sure this is the right place for this post.

I've also got issues where this troll keeps signing up multiple identities that have abusive titles, in order to mock aspects of my personal life. Example: He signed up as "Pepsi Dog" last night - my family's deceased dog, and he even posted my address on air. He also follows me around different forums and the wikis hosted by Fandom, and he is known to vandalize my IMDb (acting) page.

He resides in either Australia or New Zealand, and the police won't lift a finger. I've known him for years, because he used to run a website to do with Capcom. Since 2017, he has been doing this pretty much every week.

Well, I know you can have moderators banning users and deleting comments, but the actual comments he submitted still remain on my broadcasts.

If you watch my latest stream, he shows up about 40 minutes into it, harassing me.

You have choices. Delete your old forum names and accounts, create new ones and start from scratch.

I was trying to find out if there's a way to censor out certain words, as he put my home address on air. He is quite annoying.

I was trying to find out if there's a way to censor out certain words, as he put my home address on air. He is quite annoying.
You mention on "air". Are there specific forums or multiplayer games where he antagonizes you?
Do you subscribers also know you are "Elizabeth Grace Saunders"?

Back