Indiana Jones by Bethesda MachineGames with Lucasfilm Games [XB, PC]

This has potential to be awesome. I hope this game turns out great. Old indiana jones and fate of atlantis is one of my favorite point and click adventure games.
the old school games were great and the movies are some of my favorite. I'm really excited for this and hope it doesn't get canceled like some previous attempts. maybe this is also building up to a new movie ? We could get one more with Ford .

This has potential to be awesome. I hope this game turns out great. Old indiana jones and fate of atlantis is one of my favorite point and click adventure games.
It could also be a licensed skinned Tomb Raider / Uncharted clone. :runaway: It's from Bethesda the publisher, not Bethesda Softworks (Fallout, Elder Scrolls) so it could be anything!

I believe a new Indiana Jones movie with Ford has been green lit already and likely this game is to coincide.

Good , I actually enjoyed crystal skull (although it was the worse one) and i just can't see anyone but Ford being Indiana

It's Machine Games of Wolfenstein fame. They know how to do Nazis!

Not sure a bombastic alternative universe shooter is really Indy territory though.
Ah yes, good catch. It'll be interesting to see what they come up with it. I am going its not another third-party action adventure, not unless they do something genuinely new and interesting.

It could also be a licensed skinned Tomb Raider / Uncharted clone. :runaway: It's from Bethesda the publisher, not Bethesda Softworks (Fallout, Elder Scrolls) so it could be anything!

I wouldn't be completely opposed to that. However if it was more puzzle/adventure/dialog heavy I would like that better.

Indiana Jones and Fate of Atlantis had cool different paths to solve the game. Was it three different paths? It worked great as the player could choose to play more adventure or action heavy depending what they liked. This was kind of new at the time.

So many memories. I remember having amiga and no indiana jones. We played at a friends place some. It was heaven once I got the amiga version. Though the disk swapping/load times toward end were brutal.

Last edited:
Hope it will be anything like montezumas return, really liked that game back in the day. Felt alot like a indiana jones.

I wonder if this game is going to be multipltform or exclusive considering the recent events

This is going to be interesting MG did only FPS games in the past if this going to be uncharted/tomb raider clone whole new territory for them.

Back