CYBERPUNK 2077 [XO, XBSX|S, PC, PS4, PS5]

i was wondering, why are there TVs, big Ad panels, and radios everywhere, since everybody seem to have implants that cast videos and audio in their field of view/ears, they would not need such furniture anymore...
Maybe there's still some semblance of security or privacy for their personal devices?

i was wondering, why are there TVs, big Ad panels, and radios everywhere, since everybody seem to have implants that cast videos and audio in their field of view/ears, they would not need such furniture anymore...
I also wondered about this. This is presumably for organisations wanting to broadcast to citizens but not being able to broadcast directly to their cyberware.

Oh man! I've finished the game! What a ride, emotional and all! Took me 138h save game time and 145h in the game according to GOG as was reloading few missions just to see changes along the way. Did all gigs and NCPD jobs, collected most of the cars, maybe missing 5 now.
I think I had a good ending, but will do other choices now, starting from the point of no return meeting.
The scenes and dialogues at the end are ... "heavy" for a lack of better word.

PS. Credits are also nearly as long as my play-through :runaway:

photomode-06012021-102202.png

Anyone get a little too snap happy with photo mode and have your next conversation compromised? It’s happened a few times, during and after the main story mission in Lizzie’s Bar. I couldn’t select dialog options, as the up and down arrow keys only zoomed in and out, so I was stuck with the first option. I should stop taking pics (especially of shadow and lighting quirks), but the game looks good even at ~1080p on a PS4 Pro. The Lizzie’s Bar main story meeting looked fantastic. The density and verticality of the city is great, even if the cost is NPCs disappearing as soon as I turn my back.

I haven’t really boosted my Cold Blooded XP. Do I need to start running into fights instead of sneaking? Maybe I should stop trying to incapacitate everyone I grab from behind and start using them as human shields, but I was trying for a minimally murderous playthrough. My next play through will be as a cyberhacker with a katana.

The voice acting is pretty great. Even male V is growing on me.

So many crashes, though.

when you press L2 in gameplay to zoom then activate photo mode, when exiting photo mode the view stay zoomed in and you can't see dialogue options, you have to press L2 again to zoom out.

Im going for this later this mod that unlocks improved RT and settings. Its called Cinematic RTX, reading the fb comments, there should be a rather nice improvement, even making the graphics more believable.

https://wccftech.com/cyberpunk-2077-new-mods-unlock-cinematic-rtx-preset-improve-cascade-shadows/

''The first mod, simply called Enable Cinematic_RTX, unlocks a new ray tracing preset called Cinematic RTX which affects LOD, lighting, and Ambient Occlusion. In some cases, this preset leads to a more stable performance.''

''Perfomance impact is quite negligeable.''

Any takers? :)

Edit:

More info
https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/428?tab=description

Performance tests, in swedish but you can translate.... ;)

https://www.sweclockers.com/artikel...faSt2GNu5g7r_a4M2WbkBW_9zAcdIhetCbu8NkeN61pxQ

Intresting for console owners:

''Console
ConsolePro
ConsoleEarlyNextGen
ConsoleEarlyNextGenQuality''

Last edited:
Just make sure you archive the conversation and store the data shard on your person so we can figure out what happened when they find the body.
Im going for this later this mod that unlocks improved RT and settings. Its called Cinematic RTX, reading the fb comments, there should be a rather nice improvement, even making the graphics more believable.

https://wccftech.com/cyberpunk-2077-new-mods-unlock-cinematic-rtx-preset-improve-cascade-shadows/

''The first mod, simply called Enable Cinematic_RTX, unlocks a new ray tracing preset called Cinematic RTX which affects LOD, lighting, and Ambient Occlusion. In some cases, this preset leads to a more stable performance.''

''Perfomance impact is quite negligeable.''

Any takers? :)

Edit:

More info
https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/428?tab=description

Performance tests, in swedish but you can translate.... ;)

https://www.sweclockers.com/artikel...faSt2GNu5g7r_a4M2WbkBW_9zAcdIhetCbu8NkeN61pxQ

Intresting for console owners:

''Console
ConsolePro
ConsoleEarlyNextGen
ConsoleEarlyNextGenQuality''

the cinematicRTX flat out replaced the 3D models.

* Large windows became smaller windows
* Blocky vendor stall become smooth
* Huge pipes became added with more "seams"

etc

when you press L2 in gameplay to zoom then activate photo mode, when exiting photo mode the view stay zoomed in and you can't see dialogue options, you have to press L2 again to zoom out.
Different bug that I think I endured, too. With my bug you can see all the dialog options. You just have no cursor control, so your only option is the highlighted one.

Different bug that I think I endured, too. With my bug you can see all the dialog options. You just have no cursor control, so your only option is the highlighted one.

I had it only once, but then I walked away from conversation, came back and it was working again.

I just found out I miss one final ending...back to an old save again :runaway:

You can save Takamura (and spare Oda) apparently...oh well, +150 hours here we come :D

I'm going to do the same once RT is enabled on Radeons or I buy RTX card!
So far I've done 3 endings and all of them are completely different! I think I've managed to do one of the worst endings for completionists, it was sad AF and really well done, gamers with depression or suicidal thoughts should avoid it!

Also, I'm not sure if it was my brain making things up or during credits, depending on your ending the songs are different!? Especially, "Never Fade Away" was only played a short, slightly muted part after my best ending, where it was a full track at full volume during my worst ending. Anyone else noticed that?

I had it only once, but then I walked away from conversation, came back and it was working again.
I was sitting at the bar talking to a main character during a main story scene. I was basically trapped. :LOL:

Edit: Happened again at a different bar but not a story scene. I was able to correct it after walking away and turning photo mode on and off a few times. I may also have done a lap of the restaurant. I think I saw a Kojima lookalike.

Last edited:
anyone know how to use the smart gun to target multiple enemies?

Currently I'm using Genjiroh smart pistol that says can do 6 targets. But it NEVER able to target multiple enemies. It does able to target 6 different spots (including their dick) in ONE enemy.

I decide to finish the main storyline last night, was sad and definitely want to explore other endings when I do another playthrough sometime. Hopefully with Ray tracing. Also really need to play on a higher difficulty.

I'm at about 80 hours played and have a lot of side missions and gigs too do yet.

I have done one ending, all the side missions except for the brawler thingy, That might trigger some more.
Gigs I have only finished in Watson, played about 70 hours.

I am so impressed about the city, its on a different level from anything else I played of these types of open world games.
The story line was ok, start is decent, but the ending from the point of no return, was very good in my opinion.
But its a shame that it mainly is a solider/ninja kind of thing. But that is also a limitation of the lore, since the NET was taken down earlier in the timeline.
Ohh well, I like it, hope for DLC that is less shoot/ninja focused.

Back