What Anime are you watching now?

yeah i guess i gotta put toaru to the "popular anime with tons of great reviews but didn't click with me" pile.

btw i just bought 3x DC battery backup LOL. So when electricity blackouts, I still got internet and anime LOL.

I download an anime by mistake, but I ended up enjoying it even if it isn't my usual style. Hamefura, about a high school girl who's in to playing romance games dying young and being reincarnated into the latest game she was playing as the lead vileness. At age 10 she remembers her old life and realizes she's doomed to one of several terrible futures, so she goes about trying to avoid it.

Very moe, but I liked. Clever and sort of surprising to me. I hate the romance type games/anime, but I enjoyed this sort of parody of them a lot!

I download an anime by mistake, but I ended up enjoying it even if it isn't my usual style. Hamefura, about a high school girl who's in to playing romance games dying young and being reincarnated into the latest game she was playing as the lead vileness. At age 10 she remembers her old life and realizes she's doomed to one of several terrible futures, so she goes about trying to avoid it.
Very moe, but I liked. Clever and sort of surprising to me. I hate the romance type games/anime, but I enjoyed this sort of parody of them a lot!
Watched the series and like you while not my usual 'cup of tea', I did enjoy it.

THE DAY I BECAME GOD

The saddest anime from Jun Maeda / PA Works ever. Saddest as in its the most disappointing.... full of wasted potential and characters arc.

Just watched the movie Kimi No Na Wa (Your name). So, so beautiful! It's quite well known, I think.

the pseudo-sequel, weather girl (tenki no ko), not as good but still a nice movie.

Also if you like those movies, have you watched violet evergarden series? you may like it. It also have two movies, but the 1st movie is basically just 2-3 series episode stitched into one. Instead of a proper movie with big-budget animation, etc.

the pseudo-sequel, weather girl (tenki no ko), not as good but still a nice movie.

Also if you like those movies, have you watched violet evergarden series? you may like it. It also have two movies, but the 1st movie is basically just 2-3 series episode stitched into one. Instead of a proper movie with big-budget animation, etc.
Thank you for your suggestion. ^_^

Whoa akudama drive is really good!

Its full of overly dramatic bullshit overpowered fights with abilities / plot devices pulled out of the director's ass.

BUT THEY'RE REALLY WELL EXECUTED.

The animation are always top notch, the scenes never bores me (even the talking / thinking scene are properly paced!), the ending also ties nicely with the premise since episode 1.

Wonder Egg Priority ep1 is something out of this world.
Absolutely nuts given its Wakabayashi's directorial debut.

Wonder Egg Priority ep1 is something out of this world.
Absolutely nuts given its Wakabayashi's directorial debut.

the animation looks so smooth, i mistakenly though it was KyoAni. but turns out it was CloverWorks x A1 whoaaaaa.

I just hope they able to keep the animation as good as EP1 for all future episode.
Most anime animation goes downhill after the 1st or 2nd episode.
For new anime, I AM A SPIDER SO WHAT is one of the egregious example. EP1 ridiculously good animation, EP2 bonk....

Just finished the first season of "Yakusoku no Neverland", The Promised Neverland, and WOAH!

Been putting off watching it because everyone said it's fantastic but needs a second season, second season started 3 weeks ago so I got the first three eps to watch for now at least.

Highly recommended, was NOT what I expected but blew away my expectations. Not a kids show, not a kids show at all!

Just finished the first season of "Yakusoku no Neverland", The Promised Neverland, and WOAH!

Been putting off watching it because everyone said it's fantastic but needs a second season, second season started 3 weeks ago so I got the first three eps to watch for now at least.

Highly recommended, was NOT what I expected but blew away my expectations. Not a kids show, not a kids show at all!

The title makes me remember Peter pan and removed all excitement for me hahah. I'll try the first few episodes

Back