Oculus Quest | Meta Quest 2

I think they may help some glasses users get a little more space to wear glasses but not sure.

I got the Elite strap right away, it’s still not aa comfortable as PSVR but certainly close enough for me to make that part a non issue.

how do people wear glasses with Quest 1 and 2? My glasses never able to pass the facial interface hahaha. So i play without glasses

All my glasses fit fine in the Oculus Quest 2. If I don’t wear them I can’t see a difference in resolution between PSVR and Quest 2, so it’s pretty important!

I know that PSVR generally has a focal point at 1.7m and I expect Quest 2 to be similar. My vision degrades after about 0.4m.

Finally got my HALO STRAP

Here's a quick comparison. Gonna make a full video later

Halo Strap vs Knock-off Elite Strap
  • Easier to install and uninstall
  • Not as easy to get the right comfort
  • Really comfortable when worn just right
  • Quickly become uncomfortable after ~30 minutes
Halo Strap vs PSVR
  • almost as comfortable as PSVR for the first ~30 minutes (if worn properly)
  • harder to wear right/properly
  • Cannot be used without a facial interface as some weight still being relayed thru the facial interface

Finally got my HALO STRAP

Here's a quick comparison. Gonna make a full video later

Halo Strap vs Knock-off Elite Strap
  • Easier to install and uninstall
  • Not as easy to get the right comfort
  • Really comfortable when worn just right
  • Quickly become uncomfortable after ~30 minutes
Halo Strap vs PSVR
  • almost as comfortable as PSVR for the first ~30 minutes (if worn properly)
  • harder to wear right/properly
  • Cannot be used without a facial interface as some weight still being relayed thru the facial interface

Is that the same Halo Strap Karamazov shared a picture of?

I think i know why the HALO strap quickly become uncomfortable for me

I HAVE LONG HAIR due to forcing myself to not get a haircut during the pandemic. Reviewers who liked the halo strap all have short hair or even bald.

i'm not sure if i'll keep the black strap on, because in my case it's pretty useless, the headset holds well just like the PSVR and that additionnal black strap does not do anything.

I’m still happy with the Elite strap. Playing for hours with that one and I wear glasses too.

i'm not sure if i'll keep the black strap on, because in my case it's pretty useless, the headset holds well just like the PSVR and that additionnal black strap does not do anything.

i don't understand the black strap is used for what too. If used, it just make thing worse by making the back easily slides upward even more.

huh, i guess I'll keep both strap (halo and knock-off elite).

Knock-off elite for covid era with my hair long. Then switch to halo when i cut my hair.

EDIT:
just tested with my hair goes over the rear band (strap?), the one with the rotation thingy to tighten/loosen. It does able to stay in place longer.

Last edited:
I don’t get it ... is the idea that you look cooler? That it is good to play blindfolded?

Back