CYBERPUNK 2077 [XO, XBSX|S, PC, PS4, PS5]

Yeah I've summoned my car a couple of times and it's turned up basically destroyed.

Did anyone else find the free supercar in the tunnel?

i can no longer use "summon". It shows as red. The summon pop up menu wont appear.

Maybe related to Tesla holiday update? LOL

Gamers Nexus did a very detailed breakdown of every single graphics option, what it does and its effect on performance.

maybe SSR option is buggy? For me Med and High have really different "reflection distance". Like using Med, the reflection only on less than half of screen (if you looking at distance). So its not just how blurry/ugly the reflections are.

ugh.. if only we have separate "draw distance" setting for each options....

btw did anyone know if i can mutilate the voodoo boys faux-leader? maybe with a sword or with nanowire?

I mean The big dude that duped V with a virus that killed V and V was revived by the shard again. Actually, can I murder everyone on vodooboys and wipe all of them off the game?

btw did anyone know if i can mutilate the voodoo boys faux-leader? maybe with a sword or with nanowire?

I mean The big dude that duped V with a virus that killed V and V was revived by the shard again. Actually, can I murder everyone on vodooboys and wipe all of them off the game?

Yup, just wait until the "Alt" part is over...I went full on kill-mode after that...no problem.

+60 hours ingame now...did a restart, learned from my mistakes...going monowire, not mantis this time...but gotta watch out for civilans due to the monowire being area of effect :oops:

Level 21, street cred 50...gangs are dying like flies :cool:
They die like flies if you go techno too. Just zap them from a distance, they don't even know where you are coming from.

They die like flies if you go techno too. Just zap them from a distance, they don't even know where you are coming from.

When they tried to force me too stay...I pulled "Skippy"...and said "NO!"...repeatedly :devilish:
CDPR actually managed to get me pissed at those NPC's :runaway:
Good story writing...before that moment I thought they were "good guys"...but it changed in a heartbeat.

I have gotten a "nasty" habbit of head-shooting fallen foes too now...if they are just incapacitated....finishing them off gives extra XP.

Bye-bye army training and Geneva-convention...o_O

Game is on a whole different level. Eventually people will be able to experience this.
It looks amazing, that's for sure! :cool:

However, some decal pop-up is weird (2:11, the hazard symbol in the tanks), besides the normal pop-up, which I totally understand because this is a videogame, after all, and computing resources are not unlimited.

And also, you're walking around with a pointing gun and nobody cares?

Oh, and I hope one day professional animators will realise that, usually, people don't move with their elbows that far apart from the body. The flexion on the knees may look off sometimes, as well. I'm tired of seeing this in classical NPC animations.

Uh.... The game actually able to have good quality characters!

In the ending credits, the game took down my frame rate from 60 to 40 just to display a full screen video and a small portrait sized real time rendering of characters blabbering.

Those characters look WAY BETTER THAN IN GAME WITH HIGH GRAPHICS OPTION.

Crazy. 20 fps hit, just for that small real time rendering.

Btw anyone know how to download red launcher and get the rewards?

I got the game from epic but epic never able to launch the game (stuck on installing msvc), so I launch it directly from the exe.

I epic supposed to launch red launcher?

What's had me stop playing the game is the bugs. The amount of bugs is still undeniable. And every time I start the game and sometimes when I am in the game I still get Johnny's stupid bug. TLOU2 had a better story too. Sure CP2077 looks good but it's nothing next gen on a 1080Ti, well nothing like TLOU2 looked. There might be more people and things happening but it still looks like a game from 2018.

Maybe I will invest in a 3000 series but I doubt that will fix any of the copious amount of bugs in the game. Just see the video's I posted of CP2077 and you will see the bugs happening in real time.

Yeah cyberpunk basically became Jack of all trades that only awesome in some of things.

Animation is one of its worst-case, even compared TO OLDER open world games like RDR2.

Although I think those low quality things on cyberpunk was more due to not enough dev time. Especially the animation.

1. Originally the game was planned to have proper cutscene where camera and characters (including V) are carefully choreographed. But in the final game, only the last cutscene got this treatment.
  2. They used animation libraries for everything, including on important cutscenes.
  3. They used basic gameplay assets (model, lighting, etc) for cutscenes

In most games, when cutscene kicks in, A game will switch to higher quality stuff and got more manual hands-on tweaks from the devs.

Basically it seems cyberpunk experienced destiny 2 (since bungie split from Activision), where cutscenes are dry hunk of animation libraries....

Furtunately cyberpunk animation libraries looks way better than mass effect Andromeda.

Back