CYBERPUNK 2077 [XO, XBSX|S, PC, PS4, PS5]

I qualified my statement, it was about objective truth, and only about the 3 points in the tweet. Did they lie to investors? I guess I would have to reread the text from the investor call, but I remember it going something like "How's the XB1/PS4 version" and the answer being "better than expected", which would only be false if you expected it to be good.
Objectively, PC sales were the majority, and only the base console version is categorically unplayable.
Objectively, they did show last gen versions of the game before launch in the form of PS4pro and Xbox One X footage.
Only the delisting/refund debacle is objectively true. I'm not saying that it was right, what they did. But in courts, you have to have truth in your statements and accusations.

can I see some receipts on that?
For Witcher 3 it was less than 1/3rd until the game went on sale for 5 dollar or something

Game does really shine with the appropiate lighting. For me it's a bit of wow moments with "well this doesn't look that much better than GTA". In some areas you find incredible attention to detail, others are a bit more average with lower quality textures.

ZX94PP5.png

qUogohD.png

I just did a meeting with a corpo woman...and got a powerfull....well....dildo :runaway:
Just smashed a few NPC's with it...feel sooooo wrong :yes:
And learned about the space painting...I now "withdraw" ~20.000 eddies per vist to one of the sales automats...no need to grind for Eddies anymore...thanks CDPR :LOL:

Atmos and headphones. I find it more immersive with a good pair of headphones.

I have a calibrated 7.1 sound system (replaced the capcitors a few years ago with solid state high grade Panasonic ones...love my soldering iron) and still feel we are behind the "curve" still on 3D positional sound.
This is it:
Creative GigaWorks S750 review: Creative GigaWorks S750 - CNET

Plugged into a Creative 7.1 sound card...beats headphones anyday..but the neighbours are not so fond of it ;)

I just did a meeting with a corpo woman...and got a powerfull....well....dildo :runaway:
Just smashed a few NPC's with it...feel sooooo wrong :yes:
And learned about the space painting...I now "withdraw" ~20.000 eddies per vist to one of the sales automats...no need to grind for Eddies anymore...thanks CDPR :LOL:

I was walking around the city the other day and a vending machine called Brendan got my attention, gave me some free cola and asked me to do a favor for it. I love this kind of thing completely random whilst exploring.

I was walking around the city the other day and a vending machine called Brendan got my attention, gave me some free cola and asked me to do a favor for it. I love this kind of thing completely random whilst exploring.

I feel with this game they build the city and laid the foundation for some rather awesome DLC's....Night City is there, ready to be expanded upon.
And yes, all the content that sudden pops up is some CDPR is good at.

I cannot wait for them to add DXR to the Witcher 3...and perhaps a CP2077 DLC, where you get to encounter Siri...one can hope ^^

I hope they finish the railway system they left half worked in the DLC. A train ride through the city would be epic.

But the DLC will continue jonny's story in V's body? because they kill the guy in all 7 endings...maybe the DLC will include an 8th ending where you finally manage to keep being alive?

Yeah I've summoned my car a couple of times and it's turned up basically destroyed.

Did anyone else find the free supercar in the tunnel?

Back