The Outer Worlds, by Obsidian Entertainment and Private Division [PC]

I haz question :
I approach a door, I get :
press F to pick alternative use keycard
how do i use the keycard ?
sometimes in the game there are multiple ways to get access to that door. Kill the guy, get the card, hack it, or get an alternative card (say a blank one) find a terminal and print out one.

But if you can't use it, it's likely because you don't have it. But you know that the option exists.

Wanted to buy it, but it's not on Steam, thx Epic store : o . Well, I'll wait (or forget about it when it's available...)

Or $1 for three months of Game Pass Ultimate. That offer also converts any existing Gold/Game Pass to Ultimate, so you could pay $15 for three months of Game Pass PC then add the $1 Ultimate to end up with 6 months of Ultimate for $16 + tax. Don’t forget to cancel so you don’t auto renew at $45 every 3 months.

Okay I really wish I'd put points into melee. It's fun as hell to run around and smack the shit out of people with my mace :LOL:

Also there's an ini tweak to turn off mouse acceleration and smoothing. I found it much easier to aim after doing this. For the Xbox app version go to
C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Packages\PrivateDivision.TheOuterWorldsWindows10_hv3d7yfbgr2rp\LocalCache\Local\Indiana\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor\input.ini
and add
Code:
[/Script/Engine.InputSettings]
bEnableMouseSmoothing=False
bViewAccelerationEnabled=FALSE

Just finished the game after picking it up on steam a few weeks ago.

It's not bad at all. The AA was horrible, very blury, but some tweaks on the net helped with that. The story is decent, the gameplay too, the visuals range from "just ok" to "eh, that's damn nice !". Now, it's not as deep as I would like too, it's not on the same level than Fallout 4 for exemple. For, I hope a sequel come someday !

Just finished the game after picking it up on steam a few weeks ago.

It's not bad at all. The AA was horrible, very blury, but some tweaks on the net helped with that. The story is decent, the gameplay too, the visuals range from "just ok" to "eh, that's damn nice !". Now, it's not as deep as I would like too, it's not on the same level than Fallout 4 for exemple. For, I hope a sequel come someday !
more content is in the works , i think for half 1 of 2021 and then more for half 2 along with part 2 being in development (very early)

Back