Playstation 5 [PS5] [Release November 12 2020]

https://www.gamingbible.co.uk/news/...YWaHDEXgiv-TmatlR6N233-SZctrLGw7ymbEb1fy1VA3o

Multiple PlayStation 5 Users Complain Their DualSense Triggers Are Breaking
Well, I would not be surprised if that actually happens. The users push's against the force of the "feedback" and at the end there are just some plastic parts between the motor and the fingers. At some point the plastic will erode and break. But I hope that this happens after a long, long period of gaming (multiple years).
But it is like it always is, the more complicated something is, the more it tends to break over time. Hopefully there will just be a few early adopter cases.

E.g. the first charge of xbox one controllers were really bad over time. E.g. my day one controller (+ the replacement controller MS send to me because it had a drifting issue) has the problem that sometimes input is repeated multiple times. E.g. you enter your pin, press some button and the buttons is automatically send multiple times. Does not happen on the v2 controllers (those with the audio output port).

Qc issues with controllers hmm.. Haven't unpacked the ps5 yet.. However the XSX controllers right trigger haptic feedback is noticeable weaker than the left one.

I imagine you connected to a feeding tube and a catheter

Basically.

ekeSpe5q8B13bPY17

Haven’t tried that yet, is it actually good?

Just started Watchdogs and first of all, not sure I like the game, second of all the reflections to my eyes at least are worse than even Miles at RT+60fps mode so not very impressed with it. Nice to roam around London though, it’s been a while since I’ve been out! It definitely looks like a last gen game souped up to next gen with RT. It’s also the first 30fps game I’m playing on PS5 and me no likey.

I would very much recommend Immortals - my last platinum. Very impressed by that one, nice fun game.

Last edited:
Haven’t tried that yet, is it actually good?

Just started Watchdogs and first of all, not sure I like the game, second of all the reflections to my eyes at least are worse than even Miles at RT+60fps mode so not very impressed with it. Nice to roam around London though, it’s been a while since I’ve been out! It definitely looks like a last gen game souped up to next gen with RT. It’s also the first 30fps game I’m playing on PS5 and me no likey.

I would very much recommend Immortals - my last platinum. Very impressed by that one, nice fun game.

immortals is discounted in my country so will check it out!
Bugsnax is pretty good but the tech is not. It feels like early PS4 unity or something. The game is very nice though at least my currrnt initial hours with it

I am still waiting for my PS5 that I preordered one day after preorders started. I haven’t even heard about it other than that the store will only fulfill those preorders for the foreseeable future and not take any new orders for a while yet.

I am still waiting for my PS5 that I preordered one day after preorders started. I haven’t even heard about it other than that the store will only fulfill those preorders for the foreseeable future and not take any new orders for a while yet.

In many country this is the same, they need to fulfill preorder before taking new orders. From some friends in France they heard from retailer they will take new order after january. No idea in Spain.

On my ps5 I've finished Miles Morales, Demon Souls and Valhalla. All these games looks great and run smoothly. But have some problem now with wrc9 and battlefield 5. I'm using Vincent from hdtv recommended settings for lg cx with ps5 and this games are way too dark. Not sure what's the reason.

Back