KFC enters console wars with finger lickin' KFConsole

Kaotik

Drunk Member
Legend
Supporter
https://landing.coolermaster.com/kfconsole/

In the heels of Bud Light BL6 comes the KFC KFConsole.
Built in cooperation by KFC Gaming and Cooler Master with Asus, Intel and Seagate.
It's "based" around Cooler Master NC100, but can't really see anything from it left. Includes Nuc 9 Extreme, discrete Asus graphics card with RT support and Seagate SSDs.
Also includes patented Chicken Chamber which makes sure your wings won't get cold while you play.

Did anyone tell KFC the ps3 George Foreman grill photoshop was a joke? I expect now Pepsi will come out with their own drinks cooler/ console combo with Pepsiman as the mascot.

you just cost me 10000 euro on hypnosis therapy which I took to unsee this video D:

the console looks cool.

I can see why they went with intel ;)

That's the genius of Pepsiman. Family friendly mascot and horror film villain all in one. Actually I think that same applies to Fast Food mascots, Ronald McDonald, The King, Colonel Sanders etc.

Thank god I'm not an early adopter. Now I can weight this in along with Series X and PS5 as my purchasing options, although, I don't know how much choosing is left too do now that only one of the machines has hardware accelerated fried chicken support.

Last edited:
That's what children are for. Have them get it for you. :p

Regards,
SB

I wouldn’t let my son touch my food with a ten foot pole. After 13 years of seeing his hygiene practices (fingers in nose and just about everywhere else), I would be crazy to let him handle my toasty thighs and legs with its 13 herbs and spices right out my console.

LOL.

I wouldn’t buy a KFConsole. I’m holding out until someone releases a refrigerated keg based model.

Back