FREE Games List [2008-2021]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ubisoft Connect will have some freebies from the 14th to the 19th at 2pm CET every day. I claimed today’s (some AC Valhalla extras) via the PC app, but it looks like the website or mobile app will also work.

Epic is going to do the game a day thing again, from Thursday through the 31st.

GOG's giving away Prison Architect to promote their winter sale for the next ~60hrs, IIRC.

Cities: Skyline may be the first Epic holiday giveaway and Darkest Dungeon, Jurassic World Evolution and Night in the Woods may also be candidates, per Reddit.

Ubisoft's giving away some Watch Dogs Legion stuff today. Yesterday was Starlink: Battle for Atlas.

Yup, looks like Epic has “limitless” $10 off coupons til the 7th. I think you can get a $10 voucher at Ubisoft for trying one of their new games.

Cities Skyline free on Epic til tomorrow.

Trials Rising free at Ubisoft til tomorrow.

Sheltered free til Jan 15th for Twitchers.

Tis the season to pad your gaming libraries.

Alien Isolation free today on Epic. In 9 hours it's Metro 2033.

epic_21dec-jpg.5160

Attachments

• Epic_21Dec.jpg
    Epic_21Dec.jpg
    244.6 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:
Get Brigador: Up-Armored Deluxe for Free
GOG offers its users Brigador: Up-Armored Deluxe giveaway! For the next 72 hours you can claim Brigador: Up-Armored game for FREE. Pilot various mechs, tanks, or hovercraft and destroy everything! To get the deluxe editiion of Brigador: Up-Armored free of charge and become the most ruthless Warden, you need to visit GOG.com main page, scroll down to the giveaway section and press "Yes, and claim the game" button. Once your claim your freebie game, you can keep it forever in your GOG library

"Only" a demo, but GOG has made available Syberia: The World Before Prologue (2.8 GB download). https://www.gog.com/game/syberia_the_world_before_prologue I guess being registered with GOG so as to have an account is necessary? Woops, no, it's also available on Steam.
It's beautiful, and it feels like Benoît Sokal and Microids are making it clear with the demo that gorgeous environments and attention to detail would be at the fore. It runs smoothly (though it seems to be using my RTX 2080 to its full, at 3840 x 2160, even while only offering "High" as the the way to max out the graphics), and now after 45 minutes, when I paused to take break, I feel like I was getting into the two stories. Not really much in the way of puzzles as such yet, though the game tutors you in the basics needed to solve them when they do come.

Fans of the cut scenes of the first two games will enjoy the graphics here. Lol, I have the third one, but I stalled out after a few hours. I like it, but I didn't feel as compelled to play it as I did with the first two. I think this one will return to its roots of pulling us forward.

Last edited:
Jurassic World Evolution free on Epic til the 7th, if I saw right. Then it’s Crying Suns.

Desert Child one of a bunch of games (Super Trench Attack, Spirits of Xanadu, Stalingrad, etc) currently free at IndieGala.

Sword Legacy Omen free with Prime.

New year free with existence. Not a Steam key.

Twitch/Amazon Prime: Void Bastards, Along the Edge, Alt Frequencies, Bridge Constructor Playground, When Ski Lifts Go Wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back