CYBERPUNK 2077 [XO, XBSX|S, PC, PS4, PS5]

Does it look good? The amount of bugs on the PC version is actually shocking imo. They must have picked up on at least 50% of these while playing through the game on PC so why was this game released in this state? It's also not decent on AMD CPU's and needed the mod community to sort out the CPU bug issues. Has CDPR released a new version of the game yet that fixes this?

I think it's an ok game, it's not GOTY material that most people were expecting it to be on PC. It's really inexcusable.

In a very important scene in the game, a character removes a chip from his head and passes it to you.
Only in my game, that chip is replaced by a pistol slide that my character sticks in his head.
Game breaking? No.
Immersion breaking? 100%
I am waiting for the patches to play.
They shouldn't have released the game in this state.
Yes, it is beautiful when it works, and the RT really elevates the graphics to actual next gen levels.
But I need a game to go with those graphics.
Preferably a game that also serves the tone and feel of the story they are aiming for.
A shame really.

In a very important scene in the game, a character removes a chip from his head and passes it to you.
Only in my game, that chip is replaced by a pistol slide that my character sticks in his head.
Game breaking? No.
Immersion breaking? 100%
I am waiting for the patches to play.
They shouldn't have released the game in this state.
Yes, it is beautiful when it works, and the RT really elevates the graphics to actual next gen levels.
But I need a game to go with those graphics.
Preferably a game that also serves the tone and feel of the story they are aiming for.
A shame really.

They should have made the story since the start is that your character have faulty brain / vision / etc.

Then the visual bugs became annoying but not game too immersion breaking.

Like in association creed series, the bugs are annoying and or hilarious but it can be attributed to borked animus simulation.

Or how destiny 1 and 2 have different story (destiny 1 rise of iron didn't happen in D2) because D2 is in different reality (only the exo stranger and those with paracausal powers able to remember D1 the player played years ago)

There's no way we should be giving Sony and MS a pass on this fiasco. They certified these games for release. Where's the QC? It's ridiculous.
The only quality control is to make sure they run correctly and comply with all the requirements. Life of Black Tiger is enough to show you how much they care about "quality" for the products.

They don't run correctly. I haven't owned a Nintendo console since GameCube, but Nintendo would never have let this happen with a marquee release (ie. 8 million preoerders).

CDPR, MS and Sony have put the entire pre-ordering system at risk IMO.

Times have changed. This isn't 2001 when the press were ok with Shenmue and GTA2 dropping to 15fps when the game got demanding.

More importantly, social media makes the news spread like wildfire.

Last edited:
any idea how V still be able to take "shards" memory card thingy? Isnt there';s only 1 slot and its occupied by the one special shard?

They probably could have easily gotten away with this by selling a $60-70 “Beta”. Given there has been a number of titles that used such a strategy. They would have still sold millions with a built in excuse. LOL

yeah just say the current release date is for

PRE ALPHA Test, exclusive for those who preorders.

the further i played, more and more bugs i encounter.

It seems the further the game go, it was less tested more and more.

If you dont like the current gameplay, i recommend you try to use cheats.

For me it became fun after i unlocked/slotted a bunch of hacking abilities and faster cooldown and more ram sticks. Other skill trees have smart gun (i assume like titanfall?), and better melee combo.

If you dont like the current gameplay, i recommend you try to use cheats.

For me it became fun after i unlocked/slotted a bunch of hacking abilities and faster cooldown and more ram sticks. Other skill trees have smart gun (i assume like titanfall?), and better melee combo.

Ask CDPR to implement a "Baby" mode below "Easy"?

Ask CDPR to implement a "Baby" mode below "Easy"?
that wont work. heck, it will make the game way worse.

as the main campaign is already too easy.

There are inconsistent difficulty tho. For example the NCPD blue quest are waaaaaaay harder than main campaign (they killed V in just a few shots, their health pool is like a mammoth, low amounts of cover so need to use "distraction" way more than main campaign).

that wont work. heck, it will make the game way worse.

as the main campaign is already too easy.

There are inconsistent difficulty tho. For example the NCPD blue quest are waaaaaaay harder than main campaign (they killed V in just a few shots, their health pool is like a mammoth, low amounts of cover so need to use "distraction" way more than main campaign).

People always whine ;)
Too hard/too easy.
Not enough settings(high FPS)/Unoptimized code (under 100 FPS at maximum settings)
Whining is the new black sadly...

My advice to people not liking the gameplay:
Play another game...and stop whining.

Back