CYBERPUNK 2077 [XO, XBSX|S, PC, PS4, PS5]

... made it to the scene where i do that 'Brain Dance'. It took me hours to get there, and it all was just talking til yet. So, is that some introduction? Does the 'game' start soon after that, or does it remain focused on story telling?
Soon (TM) after, the game will open up and then it will be up to you how much content you want to skip and what to do. For me that Soon (TM) took 6h. I'm 20h in and barely scratched main quest as I have too much fun in the City doing random good deeds by killing people, helping Ai recover rouge cars, donating to homeless and helping elderly ladies with their problems ;)

Last edited:
You mean the front tires?
If you were able to turn a car’s front wheels a full 90°, it would rotate about the rear axle, similar to an 18 wheeler with the cab perpendicular to the back trailer (aka, uh-oh). Maybe varying degrees of turn in and limited slip differentials move the (apparent?) axis forward slightly, but I think you’re basically rotating around the fixed (non-steering) wheels. Some cars actually rotate the rear wheels a bit (vs applying the uhhh inside rear brake), I think to help with parking or low speed maneuvers, which definitely moves the axis forward (I assume proportional to the relative steering angle, front vs rear).

I’ve reached my quota for qualifiers, so maybe take this post with a qualified pinch of salt.

Sorry dude. Doom Eternal is that way. That was great storytelling. If you are not feeling it this game isnt for you.
hmpff... so i decided doing this:
I have too much fun in the City doing random good deeds by killing people, helping Ai recover rouge cars, donating to homeless and helping elderly ladies with their problems ;)
Though, i was more after hunting glitches than doing good deeds.
What a ride!
I think i'm not allowed yet to enter cars from the street, but then a car came nearby which was still at lod 5. And with this car it worked.
The driver did not leave the car :) so i was inside the drivers body (fortunately it a woman). I saw her eye apples and hair from the inside blocking my view, and it messed with auto exposure and gave me free disco lighting while trying to drive - which worked without issues.
I love glitches and will never let the game do an update.

Setting crowd density to medium greatly reduces the stress on the CPU on open areas. Some obligatory shots:

ATpH1xU.png

5uMqExr.png

IAXovda.png

yeah the shots are in photomode but I don't is adding things that are not part of the real time renderer. At least I don't notice them. I'd wish iyou could interact more with the world.

nJNtEuQ.png

sZQl4gF.png

More optimization, more FPS! And better load times
It seems the game is not properly utilizing the availabile memory pools on PCs
I tried this and it dosent work for me. I see no difference. With this fix and without the fix i have 100% cpu and gpu utilisation, full vram utilisation and high ram util. No gains for me.
Yeah, also tried these and nothing changed much for me. I used a heavy city scene and drove the bike up and down the street and didn't notice any changes. My CPU is around 50-65% and my GPU is almost always 100% although GPU memory usage stays at 6.2GB with everything turned on in the game settings to max(motion blur turned off), while system memory usage is 10.2GB max. My FPS is 43-55 average over a few runs of the scene. I ride up and down the street with heavy traffic for about 30secs each way.

That said, the Ryzen CPU fix with the Hex Editor worked it's wonders and I use the 74 over 75(default) or EB as per my previous post

https://forum.beyond3d.com/posts/2183093/

I'm 76 hours in. done mostly everything. Being a hero, a villain, got my joytoy, got the girls, drove through the city and the badlands, danced, ran, shot, jump, dove, race like if I were in NFS, got a ride into a fking roller coaster(my fav mini game) ...this game for me is so close to perfection but yet painfully not there yet. many times the quest feel like they give you false options, that they could end only in one way, the romance is like joke, you can only have 1 option(for all that *in your face* sex that is in the game it actually feel empty to me because of this), the one the Dev. chose for you and it's either that or nothing. ME is light years ahead in both, flexibility of choices for quest and romances.

Another thing that I miss is the ability to read the magazines, or play in the arcade machines. I also miss not being able to have a flying car(wtf?) and not being able to customize the cars like changing color. and the lack of a "steady aim bottom" for the snipers. The GPS is straight shit and many times ur better not looking at it.

All in all I enjoy the game a lot and the atmosphere is just superb, the first time I walk out of my apart. it was late night and I was hearing headphones and I felt like I was inside a blade runner/ alter carbon movie. I think this game with 6/12 months of extra dev. would be something in another league. I'm waiting to see how this evolves and mature in the future and what the DLC can bring. they got a extremely solid base to create a whole franchise here, I hope they know how to develop it.

I've been playing it with a trainer so have plowed through it. Fun game, I keep thinking there's a great game in there waiting to bust out but...

I've played through three of the endings so far and I've f-ing hated everyone of them in one way or another. Including the hidden "happy" ending.

I've been playing it with a trainer so have plowed through it. Fun game, I keep thinking there's a great game in there waiting to bust out but...

I've played through three of the endings so far and I've f-ing hated everyone of them in one way or another. Including the hidden "happy" ending.

I feel the same. One of my main complains is how easy it is...Idk if after playing Sekiro 3 times everything feels like shit but I play in very hard and I feel like it was "normal". I play mostly with stealth breaking necks but I also use, sniper, rifle, katana and mantis. once you figure out how to do it and how to use the quick hacks I never feel like I could die. Again probably it's the Sekiro training but I also feel the AI of enemies extremely lacking...intelligence.

I feel the same. One of my main complains is how easy it is...Idk if after playing Sekiro 3 times everything feels like shit but I play in very hard and I feel like it was "normal". I play mostly with stealth breaking necks but I also use, sniper, rifle, katana and mantis. once you figure out how to do it and how to use the quick hacks I never feel like I could die. Again probably it's the Sekiro training but I also feel the AI of enemies extremely lacking...intelligence.

Have you tried the ncpd blue Quests? The goons killed me in just 2 hits, hacking them also need ridiculous amounts of ram sticks.

I play on normal. Main campaign is a breeze

Lag really depends on network connectivity and how close data center is. I get very low lag for geforce now. It's so good that lag isn't issue for me when comparing something like cp2077 local vs. cloud. What kills it for me though is bandwidth needed and data caps. I only get super blurry 720p. I don't see any reason why stadia couldn't be low enough lag.

What kills stadia for me is google's history of killing services. If google kills stadia one would lose all the content. I rather bank on something I can keep using on desktop pc if service is killed.

Stadia is not a competitor for the PC, all of it screams"CONSOLE".

1. Lag
When you run you game on a PC you avoid the controller lag on consoles (on top of the network lag)
So now you combine controller lag with network lag, time from click to frame on consoles (the "next-gen" ones) are ~75-130 ms: https://displaylag.com/console-latency-exploring-video-game-input-lag/ )
(data does not travel at the speed of light in a cable, it is about 2/3), meaning you will have to dot the world with datacenters to avoid high lag.
And tests do show this: https://www.pcgamer.com/heres-how-stadias-input-lag-compares-to-native-pc-gaming/
The lag is horribad!

2. Settings/modding
You are locked. Again this screams "CONSOLE"
Both visually, but also audio (I game on 7.1 speaker setup, 5.1 has poor 3D spatial mapping compared to 7.1 IMHO...those side speakers ^^)
And if you want to enchance your gameplay...forget about it...no modding.
Mods are one of the things making PC gaming superb in my book.

3. Adding more failure points
Now your ISP and the streaming servers are added failure points, meaning a network failure will spoil your singeplayer game.

5. Game ownership/locked to the provider
I have a large games collcetion.
As far as I know, you cannot transfer your excisting games to any streaming service. Meaning I will have to buy games again.
And I will have hope I pick the right provider as games do not transfer.
The games I own today...I can keep playing for as long as i want to.
And the service is walled garden (one of the reasons I despise Apple)...I am at the mercy of the service.

Old games.
How long will a game be available?
I doubt any services will keep supporting games for as long as I can play them on my local PC.
Again it is like the consoles, where back-wards compability is a joke compared to on the PC.

I'd had better get some work done...but I do not see streaming gaming as a threat to the PC...it is a downgrade, the same way console gaming is compared to PC gaming.

Just killed person number 50 with "Skippy"...damn, that was a evil stunt to pull :/
Oh well, time to load a save waaaaaaay back and make a different choice.

The test of console latency is over 6 years old and doesn't show any of the improvements made by Microsoft with the new controllers on the new Series consoles. Firmware for older controllers will be released sometime in 2021to feature DLI too.

Ek3o8sMXgAEjPxj___Copy.jpg

Back