Carrier Command 2

eastmen

Legend
Supporter

Wow .... I did not know they still existed but i'm kinda excited about this game

tenor.gif

Wow .... I did not know they still existed but i'm kinda excited about this game

Carrier Command was so good on the Atari ST and Amiga, :yes:I played the heck of out that game. The semi-sequel Battle Command (with a tank) was nowhere near as appealing to me.

Carrier Command was so good on the Atari ST and Amiga, :yes:I played the heck of out that game. The semi-sequel Battle Command (with a tank) was nowhere near as appealing to me.

yea depending on price i may just pick this up .

I'm not sure where i first played the original. I'm thinking the intelivsion but maybe it was atari

yea depending on price i may just pick this up .

I'm not sure where i first played the original. I'm thinking the intelivsion but maybe it was atari

Intellivision? Wrong decade, it was made for ST and Amiga. Though I educated myself a bit on YT and it's amazing how well they managed to port the 3D stuff on Z80 machines. C64 version was just sprites.

Intellivision? Wrong decade, it was made for ST and Amiga. Though I educated myself a bit on YT and it's amazing how well they managed to port the 3D stuff on Z80 machines. C64 version was just sprites.

hmmm maybe I played it at my uncles. I didn't have an amiga or st . But he had an amiga .

Back