CYBERPUNK 2077 [XO, XBSX|S, PC, PS4, PS5]

Open the cyberpunk2077.exe with HXD (Hex Editor).

Look for

75 30 33 C9 B8 01 00 00 00 0F A2 8B C8 C1 F9 08

change to

EB 30 33 C9 B8 01 00 00 00 0F A2 8B C8 C1 F9 08

Ok found and changed. Now next question, should it be EB or 74?

Open the EXE with HXD (Hex Editor).

Look for

75 30 33 C9 B8 01 00 00 00 0F A2 8B C8 C1 F9 08

change to

74 30 33 C9 B8 01 00 00 00 0F A2 8B C8 C1 F9 08

This.

It worked well, 99% lows went from 59-60 fps to 75-80fps! Thanks! :)

There's a mod at Nexus you can use to automatically adjust for Ryzen. Apparently it also adjusts some functions to fix trampolining on any CPU.

https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/107?tab=posts

Olhfg61.png

So, ran into my first bug which means I can't play the game.

I can't rebind the F key. Because of a broken pinkie finger back when I was in high school, I use rdfg instead of wasd for movement. So, uh, this kind of sucks unless there's an ini/cfg file I can modify.

.../sigh. Not like I really have time to play it anyway.

[edit] Thank you reddit.
PSA How to bind the F key on PC : cyberpunkgame (reddit.com)

Regards,
SB
If you want to rebind other keys, these mappings will work on the CyberPunk ini file. I remapped WSAD movement functionality to my UP/Down/Left/Right arrow keys.
Keybind Help - General The Witcher 3 Discussion - The Nexus Forums (nexusmods.com)

The game is crashing on my like every 5 minutes. I'll leave it alone, right now for me is a mess.

If you want to rebind other keys, these mappings will work on the CyberPunk ini file. I remapped WSAD movement functionality to my UP/Down/Left/Right arrow keys.
Keybind Help - General The Witcher 3 Discussion - The Nexus Forums (nexusmods.com)

I also tried binding the arrow keys because that's how I roll however the forward and backward keys weren't working and the enter key couldn't be binded. I could move left and right, I just couldn't go forward or backward. So I eventually stuck everything on default and started playing.

Later in the game, when you blind an enemy, you supposed to be able to walk behind them and press F to grab them. I seem to have lost that functionality now. Weird.

I also didn't realise I was recording in 720p and 30fps using the Nvidia Experience program until Sunday morning. Then at some point, I had rebooted my PC and the settings reset to 720p and 30fps again and it doesn't save my YT account so I always having to login. Annoying.

Last edited:
I also tried binding the arrow keys because that's how I roll however the forward and backward keys weren't working and the enter key couldn't be binded. I could move left and right, I just couldn't go forward or backward. So I eventually stuck everything on default and started playing.
I think it was by design that forward and backward keys couldn't bind, only left and right worked. Default setup was not an option for me for the entire game. I'm just glad I was able to get forward/backward keys to work, and have also change some other bindings. Once you change bindings in config file, go to settings --> key bindings and your binding mapping should now work.

Edit: I wonder if this is some kind of bug because I don't remember Witcher being this inflexible.

Base Xbox One performs even worse now, after patch 1.04. 10-12fps.
Everyone else has a playable copy of the game.
CDPR should set aside all other work until that version is fixed.

Yeah the keybinds are a mess.

By default "Choice1" is set to the "F" key and "Choice2" is set to "R". These are like the "use" keys in keybinds. There is no option in the keybinds to rebind those actions.

That first is what was preventing me from rebinding the F key, although weirdly it would allow me to "sort of" rebind the R key. It allowed me to bind it to forward movement, but it was also still bound to "Choice2". "Choice2" is the option to use an item from a container instead of taking an item from container which is "Choice1". This was driving me crazy because every time I approached a container "R" would open the container and then use the item because I was holding R to move towards the container. Ugh.

So, the only way to change those was by modifying the inputUserMappings.xml file. Whoever was in charge of the keybinds UI did a really, REALLY horrible job.

Still a great game. Although if I wasn't able to manually edit the keybinds in the xml file, I wouldn't be able to play it.

Regards,
SB

Yeah the game needed several months of dev....The driving in this game it's nuts. the cars rotate around themselves, breaking feels so fake, there a extremely weird feeling all together.

Back