Optimizations of PC Titles *spawn*

It's easier if interpret if you were actively involved in the "trade".
Font not rendering smoothly like screenshot · Issue #101 · alacritty/alacritty · GitHub

Oh yes you're clearly involved in the trade of rendering FONTS - NOT GAMES.
That github conversation not even about game rasterization!

Keep it up guys, this is just getting better and better.
Involved in the "trade". Beautiful.

You're comparing no tessellation to 64x tessellation. ToTTenTranz point was that you can go down to 16x with no effect on image quality (in Witcher 3), but vastly better performance. Going down to 8x starts to affect results.
1465068735012.png

Don't bother, the goalposts will shift yet again.
He'll just keep dishonestly pretending I/we haven't been talking about "x64 vs x16" from the start, because it's how trolling works.

etc , etc, etc .....
Nah, arguments don't work for him.
Already hinted him on MSAA

"Since multiple subpixels per pixel are sampled, polygonal details smaller than one pixel that might have been missed without MSAA can be captured and made a part of the final rendered image if enough samples are taken"

Didn't ring a bell for him.
He simply doesn't have a clue.

Last edited:
In regards to TW3 Hairworks shenenigans all I can say is that I have actually tried doing what people were claiming to be "a simple tweak with no loss to IQ while providing loads of performance!" and removed it after looking at the initial scene in Kaer Morhen since, well, you'd have to be literally blind to say that there is no impact to IQ from it.

Back