Evil Dead [PS5, XBSX|S, PC]

It's coming to \PS4 and Bone too.

It looked like a multi coop game? Who the hell would want to be anyone other than Ash?!

Edit: I want frequent mini games where you have to remember the right works to say when picking up a magical object. None of the options will be correct if you play as Ash.

Last edited:
Groovy. One of my favorite childhood films, all 3 still hold up today
The_Evil_Dead_1984_computer_game.png

Hopefully better than the last version I played. Literally one of the worse games Ive ever touched

I was not aware of another kind

The SFX/VFX were always low budget across the series giving it's trademark goofy appeal. But Raimi definitely changed up the original formula after the first movie, becoming more and more of semi-dark comedy horror. The 2013 Evil Dead remake clawed back most of the silliness.

The SFX/VFX were always low budget across the series giving it's trademark goofy appeal. But Raimi definitely changed up the original formula after the first movie, becoming more and more of semi-dark comedy horror. The 2013 Evil Dead remake clawed back most of the silliness.

If anything the movie series got even sillier with each addition. At the very least Army of Darkness was quite a bit sillier than The Evil Dead. I'd also argue that The Evil dead was a far darker (thematically, not lighting) movie than Army of Darkness.

Regardless all of the movies were fantastic horror fun with The Evil Dead 2 being the weakest, IMO.

Regards,
SB

Back