CYBERPUNK 2077 [XO, XBSX|S, PC, PS4, PS5]

How does it run on mid gen machines?
Not bad on Pro and One X from what I've seen, not quite a solid 30fps but pretty close a lot of the time and often at 1080p or higher.

I wavered hard on whether to pre-order this at all, then whether to go for PC or PS5 and waited for the leaked PS4/PS5 footage to appear earlier this week, then I figured that level of performance from PS5 was good enough for me for a RPG and know a better version was coming next year.

Not bad on Pro and One X from what I've seen, not quite a solid 30fps but pretty close a lot of the time and often at 1080p or higher.

I wavered hard on whether to pre-order this at all, then whether to go for PC or PS5 and waited for the leaked PS4/PS5 footage to appear earlier this week, then I figured that level of performance from PS5 was good enough for me for a RPG and know a better version was coming next year.

It was better to take the PC version. I think before next year, this is basically a PC game...

Given its crossgen everyone should expect last gen to be rough. This transition has been unusually kind for most games so this sticks out.

Given the last gen transition is this really all that different?

Far cry 3 on 360 and PS3 was probably as bad possibly worse than this from what I recall.

Eo4CFR8XcAAm5Af.png

At least not too much people preordered on consoles.

PC version looks amazing and runs well on a RTX 3070 (all ultra rt on dlss performance). Around 60fps. Without RT around 100fps. RT effects are rather subtle but add depth kinda like ambient occlusion does, with a heavy fps penalty. DLSS looks better than "native" and frankly I cannot discern between quality and performance. DLSS style upscaling clearly is the way to go in the future.

I only pre-ordered so I could get the upgrade for free. I never in a million years expected this to run on my PS4 but I was hoping that BC mode on PS5 would be a little more perky. But I suppose a turd is always a turd even in BC mode :/

All that crunch and and multiple delays and the game is still launching a mess?

Cdproject should get way more flack for this than they will for a multiplatform release

It was better to take the PC version. I think before next year, this is basically a PC game...

I prefer the console experience - as in play the game, need to dash off so put the console to sleep and forget about it, pick up the controller and be back in the game in seconds. I've never been fussed about the best graphics.

The guy tried to stream the game and stop after two hours because the games keep crashing on PS4 and the pinned comment is the link to ask refund for the game. He asked a refund and he will not stream CyberPunk 2077 at all.

Last edited:
Back