CYBERPUNK 2077 [XO, XBSX|S, PC, PS4, PS5]

The versions for Xbox Series have been tinkered as the Xbox Series S would otherwise been running the base version resolution.

PS4 Pro code for PS5 probably also resolution limits raised. Most of the fps boost comes from Zen2
Yes the quality mode on XSX seems to be an exclusive mode for that machine with stuff not seen on the others machines (like swaying trees in the wind). So it seems they have already done the next gen patch on XSX.

In this video when they are comparing XSX vs PS5 (except in the framerate comparison) they are using the 30fps quality mode on XSX (around 1600p) against the 60fps mode on PS5.

Finally the framerate at 60fps on both consoles seems to be more stable on PS5.

There must be something very wrong with that PS4 version, because this one doesn't really look that bad. Slow as molasses and softer than cotton candy, sure. But it doesn't look broken like the PS4 version.

Moving at speed, like driving, seems to be what stresses the base consoles the most. When just walking around and taking to people, they don't look too bad - low resolution aside.

Unfortunately many of the CyberPunk reviews turned out to be fakes; reviewers never played the game.
This guy is insane. Completely batshit crazy.

Well, the peformance on standard consoles is a disaster - so I wait. In light of all the bugs, one wonders how the development team could fail this hard?

The games uses a dynamic res on PS5:
~1280p (inside):
QQzyhfS.jpg
~1140p (outside):
Ybr6w4l.jpg

Xbox One S version

There must be something very wrong with that PS4 version, because this one doesn't really look that bad.
Slow as molasses and softer than cotton candy, sure. But it doesn't look broken like the PS4 version.

Maybe its buggy like horizon Zero Dawn where on pc sometimes it looks like Wallace and grommit

Unfortunately many of the CyberPunk reviews turned out to be fakes; reviewers never played the game.

Ugh, i thought this post was serious then saw it was quarterings videos.

Quite the spectacle.

Looking forward to getting the game on a sale. Looks nice. Ill probably wait to play on ps5 tho

Yes the quality mode on XSX seems to be an exclusive mode for that machine with stuff not seen on the others machines (like swaying trees in the wind). So it seems they have already done the next gen patch on XSX.

This might be a byproduct of how things are often done on PlayStation.

From what I remember setting the video output resolution to 1080 often is the way to enable other modes on PS4 pro games. Usually tho that is performance not quality.

It would be interesting to see what ps4 pro does when setting that.

Xbox does not expose resolution to the game and insists on an in game option.

No point cancelling them when you need to put out X/Pro-versions. They were never going to put it on next-gen only

But show the game many people will buy it on base console and being unhappy, there is a big thread on reddit about how shitty is the base console version. My main problem is not that the base version is shitty but the fact CDProjekt try to hide it and it is sad because it was a very consumer friendly company but now they are not better than other.

I think it would have been better to cancel base version for this game. Too ambitious for last gen consoles.

Why seriously why? Is graphics everything? I am only 1 hour into this game and i already love everything about it ( i am big fan of Gibsons Neuromancer thou). I still want to have a choice, just because people are disappointed how it looks why should i suffer? And i watched yesterday xbox one s stream from this game and i will repeat this again i dont think this game look that bad!

Why seriously why? Is graphics everything? I am only 1 hour into this game and i already love everything about it ( i am big fan of Gibsons Neuromancer thou). I still want to have a choice, just because people are disappointed how it looks why should i suffer? And i watched yesterday xbox one s stream from this game and i will repeat this again i dont think this game look that bad!

There is more than graphics, there is framerate too. I suppose if John told the base console version are very bad, the framerate is bad too. It will be interesting to watch the Digitalfoundry comparison.

They have no excuse, it they were transparent at least.

There is more than graphics, there is framerate too. I suppose if John told the base console version are very bad, the framerate is bad too. It will be interesting to watch the Digitalfoundry comparison.

They have no excuse, it they were transparent at least.

If you buy base version and you are not happy how it runs you will get free upgrade on next gen consoles thou. I still think you should have realistic expectations. I own ps4 there is a reason why i chose to buy it on PC

Buying this game on last gen consoles, esp launch PS4 and XB1 is just a bad idea as will be the case for future AAA games. If you're still on those consoles, wait for reviews first and tread carefully.

Back