CYBERPUNK 2077 [XO, XBSX|S, PC, PS4, PS5]

NVIDIA official Cyberpunk 2077 RTX 3090 and RTX 3080 performance leaks out

cyberpunk-2077-nvidia-geforce-rtx-dlss-quality-mode-1920x1080-performance.png

cyberpunk-2077-nvidia-geforce-rtx-dlss-quality-mode-2560x1440-performance.png

RTX 2060 is basically 1/2 RTX 2080Ti, so that's 35FPS RT Ultra, Raster Ultra 1080p, DLSS ON.
I think using medium RT, and High/Medium mixed raster settings, DLSS On, RTX 2060 can play the game 60FPS at 1080p Ultrawide.

Last edited:
maybe there's a miscommunication here?

i wonder if @DSoup was confused with what GMT means? and dsoup was only want to say that current release time is bad/inconvenient for Dsoup's time zone? Maybe it is in the middle of the night or something?

GTM is easy to calculate off, that is all. Would it have been any less arbitrary if they would have said 00:00 CES? That would have been just as random a time for most people as GMT 00:00.
Midnight local time for all game releases is surely as simple as it gets rather than midnight aligning to one timezone which might be 4pm or 3pm (or 4am or 5am) depending the date of release and local daylight saving adjustments.

i wonder if @DSoup was confused with what GMT means? and dsoup was only want to say that current release time is bad/inconvenient for Dsoup's time zone? Maybe it is in the middle of the night or something?

I am very familiar with Greenwich, which is about 20 mins away from where I live, there are many great pubs and restaurants there. :yes:

I've decided to switch to nomad for my first play through. I don't even care about the nomad back story but thematically I like that neither myself or my character will know Night City (NC) so we can learn it together. I'll go corpo for my second play through because for either of the other two life paths your character would expect to know a lot about NC because they live and work there, which I will having already played it.

I will not doubt change my mind several times over the court of today. :yep2:

Midnight local time for all game releases is surely as simple as it gets rather than midnight aligning to one timezone which might be 4pm or 3pm (or 4am or 5am) depending the date of release and local daylight saving adjustments.

Not really. Than there will be a different releases date for every time zone. Not that I care but I'm sure a lot of people will be bothered by the fact others can play much earlier than them. Might also effect reviews, benchmarks etc.

Hence why they are probably releasing the game globally on the same time. Same rules for everybody.

Not really. Than there will be a different releases date for every time zone. Not that I care but I'm sure a lot of people will be bothered by the fact others can play much earlier than them. Might also effect reviews, benchmarks etc.

On resetera Xbox owners are reporting that changing the time/date to New Zealand and rebooting the console lets them play it early, so that didn't work ;-)

Lots of streams now, including of the console versions. PlayStation Access are unsurprisingly playing the PS version:

BEWARE SPOILERS!

Also a variety of glitches and bugs across various versions - as always some are amusing.

So as I wrote earlier ps5 just run it in backward compatibility mode with uncapped fames ? Cause somebody wrote here that there are some ps5 improvements on launch before this 2021 nextgen patch. I'm worried that ps5 run in 1080p

Worked long yesterday night or should i say morning. When i looked at today it now is at 10h and 13 min. Going back into the office, so does not really matter. But anyway i can play at midnight ish then

Last edited:
a reminder of the system requirements if you aren't lucky enough to play on console

Or unlucky enough to play on console, just how you see it :mrgreen: As the most anticipated game this year, i'd want the best experience possible, if id have the hardware for it. Anyway, i dont think those required specs are all that high.

RT lightning is gorgeous.

Damn, shouldnt be allowed for a game to look this good.... This studio is delivering the true next gen graphical leap i wanted to see happening, in an open world environment and ray tracing at the same time. Also, dolby atmos option for pc, cool.

So as I wrote earlier ps5 just run it in backward compatibility mode with uncapped fames ? Cause somebody wrote here that there are some ps5 improvements on launch before this 2021 nextgen patch. I'm worried that ps5 run in 1080p

In terms of patches and what and when to expect them, CDPR have made this utterly confusing. On console there have been two patches; the first is around 40Gb and the second was around 15Gb on Xbox and was 28Gb on PlayStation. Nobody is quite sure if these are the day 1 patch that CDPR have referred too as improving nextgen visuals because these patches were released before launch, rather than day 1.

Whatever state (v1.02) the PS5 version is running, this is clearly the PS4 Pro version with an uncapped frame rate. What people are reporting is a higher dynamic resolution and mostly locked 60fps - but I'd wait for Digital Foundry to render a view on what differences there are between the various versions across the two console platforms.

What ought to be easy to improve on nextgen console platforms other than resolution and frame rate are things like LOD differences, lighting and shadows and NPC and vehicle density but I doubt these are high on the list of things to implement given the janky state of the game as people are now streaming it. Animation and physics bugs are everywhere. Witcher 3 déjà vu.

Streets look kinda... Empty ?

Yeah, it feels really extreme. I've seen PS5 footage where there are pretty dense crowds although nothing like the 2018 Gamescon 40 minute demo they initially released.

lol
Try an Xbox one for true potato.

Base consoles do not look great, both resolution and frame rate are pretty grim from what I've seen.

The benefits tail off in less GPU limited scenario's because there's an overhead associated with using the tensor cores. As you can see the uplift is higher at 1440p and even higher again at 4k.

You are right, but nvidia used DLSS Performance mode for 4K, instead of the Quality setting unlike 1080p and 1440p (DLSS tiers; Quality>Balanced>Performance>Ultra Performance).

Back