Data Breach / Password change manager for B3D Chrome security

iroboto

Daft Funk
Legend
Supporter
Hey guys, long title I apologize.

I've been getting a known 'data breach' warning from Chrome that this particular site I need to change passwords. Anyone else getting this?

I am not, but I'm using Edgeium.

Hey guys, long title I apologize.

I've been getting a known 'data breach' warning from Chrome that this particular site I need to change passwords. Anyone else getting this?
I don't believe it's something to do with B3D but rather a feature of Chrome that recognizes your credentials having being exposed somewhere and appearing in a data breach database.

I don't believe it's something to do with B3D but rather a feature of Chrome that recognizes your credentials having being exposed somewhere and appearing in a data breach database.
okay thanks, so it is my username and password as part of B3D that has been exposed? or just my username?

Username and password combination. Meaning it should be changed anywhere you use the same combination.
thanks okay,

yea they got my password123456 throw away ones that i use typically for forums etc.
Going to need to change it I guess

thanks okay,

yea they got my password123456 throw away ones that i use typically for forums etc.
Going to need to change it I guess

Since you're using Chrome, you can use the auto-generated passwords. You can always copy and paste them out of your settings if you need to manually enter them anywhere.

Last edited:
Back