Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War (COD BOCW) [PS4, PS5, XO, XBSX|S, PC]

Mouse and keyboard support has ruined this game for me. I've turned off crossplay, but I'm now at the level where it only puts me in games with only K&M PlayStation players and it's near impossible to compete with a controller.

They need to offer a mode that's controllers only.

Can you see what input method other players are using?

The killcam makes it pretty obvious, yeah. I've knocked the sensitivity up a notch on my controller but I can't aim as quickly as those guys under any circumstance. Seems a little unfair.

I have a 120hz display, so I understand that I have an unfair advantage against most players too.

Season 6 XSX 231.64GB (via wccftech)
WTF
What is it on the other machines?

That's just crazy. Be Intresting to see what it is on 1X as then could see if its not even removing duplicate assets.
Once again WTF.......

WTF

That's just crazy. Be Intresting to see what it is on 1X as then could see if its not even removing duplicate assets.
Once again WTF.......
bascially a whole redownload. wtf.

seriously need to do the other patching method that only replaced the changed values.

bascially a whole redownload. wtf.

seriously need to do the other patching method that only replaced the changed values.

Which is extremely odd, since that's how the Xbox System is setup, to only download deltas and only update what needs to be updated.

WTF

Once again WTF.......
I had a 30GB update. My friend also with a PS5 had a 90GB update. He just got his PS5 so maybe that's the reason it's bigger.

Back