Formula 1 - 2020 Season

lewis can be a divisive person but his skill and determination cant be questioned
congratulations lewis you schooled everyone on bald inters

feel bad for stroll, he didnt really make mistakes. his team was too conservative and forced a pitstop. stroll will learn from this and he got that pole fair and square

sad for my boi danny ric, he didnt have a good day

I'm guessing something got broken when Bottas was hit in the first corner that caused the first spin.

Driver of the day should have been Stroll, but Racing Point screwed him over by not listening to him and instead forced useless pitstop to ruin his race.

Half the grid would be if they got a team that builds as overpowered car around one driver like Hamilton has. Most probably would get multiple championships too, even if not as many as Ham.
Perez qualified third. But Leclerc qualified 14th and almost finished second. I know it's the final result that counts, but still.

Perez is now on P4 in the driver's championship and it looks like will leave the Formula 1.
he needs to get some more money from carlos slim and just buy sauber

if a drinks company can have formula one teams, a mobile phone operator can too

To be fair, the other company only registered for the trademark in 2014 (could be coincidence) and for “a range of goods,” and Lewis’ lawyers challenged its “scope.” I’m not sure why he would want to push something other than LH or LH44 as his brand, but the lawsuit might have made some sense if they were looking to sell racing gloves. Who knows.

Holy crap on a cracker, how do you walk out of that crash?
I have short clip from helicopter camera, the damn car broke in half on impact :confused:

(any place where to upload small mp4? don't want to put f1 stuff on my youtube)

Back