Problems and Feature Requests

@Rys do you want any help with moving to XF2? I believe we're well past security patch support for XF 1.5 and newest XF2.2 has moved to PHP7 minimum.

Any chance of a dark mode with a darker header for mobile Chrome? It's quite orange.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-11-27-08-19-06-40.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-11-27-08-19-06-40.jpg
    384.9 KB · Views: 8
Could we get embedded tweets to honor the chosen forum theme?

I know it's possible, since we have it at iotech's TechBBS, but not sure if it's done with some plugin or what.

edit:
Like this:
upload_2021-2-10_13-44-19.png

I never noticed that before, but I wonder if that update will come free with an update to the most current version of XenForo software.

I've been waking up quite tired every morning and generally lacking energy.
I think it's definitely something to do with the forum software.

Please notify me when fixed.

Oh, I'm barely receiving any notifications of threads I'm following. Is there a max and it crashes after too many?

Issue has not been resolved by Rys since being reported by DegustatoR on 2021-10-04 and brought up a couple times on the B3D Slack thang.

I tried a remote VM restart around 13 minutes ago [15:00 EDT], but I don't have high hopes for it resolving the issue.

i swapped to google authenticator since i also didnt get emails for 2 factor

the slack should be replaced with discord imo.

I feel like slack si falling off to being extremely corporate now.

btw any idea how to see what was making "discord notification ding/bleep sound" on windows? I keep hearing those, but no new message even after i checked the channels one by one. but i maybe missed something. in the end i uninstalled discord... it drives me crazy with the bling ding bleep sound but no new message.

Back