Ghost of Tsushima [PS4], Ghost of Tsushima: Director's Cut [PS4, PS5]

Same, with the added nuisance that every time I turn my PS4 on, I feel like I'm getting on a 1985 Fiat Panda while waiting for my new Bentley to be delivered.
There is also this. I am kind of putting stuff off to continue/start on PS5.

I am available to play tomorrow if anybody wants to, but it will be a bit later in the day, I plan on being hungover. And another break at 1830 CET to watch the football (soccer to you barbarians) game.

Ok, I finally managed to get nightmare survival without losing a zone with matchmaking. So far, I only managed this when there are two Ronin's on board - this means I typically play a Ronin myself, to increase chance of a good team composition. It is also cool that you can wear the corresponding cosmetics and all in the team know what is going on :D

There is so kind of a blood rush going through your body when you are the only one left, no resolve for a ult and you rush into the point with your bombs to get the resolve up as quickly as possible without getting hit and then finally ult to rez all :)

I wish that this loop would go on and on: just give me nightmare+ and let us upgrade the gear even further, like the greater rifts in Diablo 3 :)

I have to say, this free update is a golden nugget.

I am available to play tomorrow if anybody wants to, but it will be a bit later in the day, I plan on being hungover. And another break at 1830 CET to watch the football (soccer to you barbarians) game.
Working during the day, working during the evening and worked the passed weekend. I can play Friday night, Saturday and Sunday.

Thats doable for me, just ping me on PSN when you are online.
I would like to say I will be online this weekend. Currently it's not happening. Working the evenings this weekend. Maybe sometime Sunday but Saturday is off for me at this point in time.

Reactions: JPT
No worries i am working this weekend to. CDPR crunch is for wimps ;) , I have to put in double shifts in our warehouse* this weekend to meet a delivery deadline.

*I dont mind warehouse work, its relaxing to have to do something else :)

Well hit the bed at 2am this morning after had PW and got to sleep at 3am only to be woken at 5am and told that a new emergency issue on the network and I had to support it. So I had to go on site at HQ and eventually at 9am the problem was resolved. Slept for 3 hours and now am awake again. Got another PW for tonight though. Double OT at least.

If you’ve been grinding away in Sucker Punch’s excellent Ghost of Tsushima: Legends, hoping to get higher level (or “Ki”) gear, then there’s good news. A new patch is live which adjusts drops for The Tale of Iyo raid’s chapters and Nightmare Story missions. It allows Ki 105 gear to drop more often for players who are Ki 105 or above.

This should remove one more layer of RNG from the grind as players won’t have to worry about whether a gear piece is of adequate power or not. After all, why partake in the raid (especially when it doesn’t have matchmaking) and not get at least Ki 105 rewards? Other changes include bug fixes, particularly disconnects occurring for some users.

Ghost of Tsushima: Legends is a free update for Ghost of Tsushima which added co-op multiplayer for up to four players. It includes new story missions, Horde-style Survival missions and even a raid that recently went live. The base game will support PS5 when it launches on November 12th, running at 60 frames per second.

Read More: https://gamingbolt.com/ghost-of-tsushima-patch-1-15-tweaks-gear-drops-for-legends-multiplayer

Didn't you miss out buying the game last time? Or was it @DSoup ? Well someone said he missed out.
I bought it at launch then we had a family death soon after so I put this on the back burner for a few weeks, then some stuff at work happened then there were new consoles.

I'll definitely go back to Ghost of Tsushima, which I likened to a streamlined Assassin's Creed, once if I have finished the very un-streamed Assassin's Creed Valhalla, which I am really enjoying! :yes:

Really loving it so far, on PS5.

Like the gamplay, the audio, etc.

It's sometimes beautiful, but sometimes you clearly see low poly count for models, and textures getting up in quality a few meters in front of you.

Finished it, it's a brillant game. And the ending... They really captured the samurai "ambiance", even if it's maybe cliché sometime, they did a geat job. And without spoiling anything, a sequel is possible I guess, so.... I hope I can explore this world again in the futur.

Just one thing, I really liked how in Days Gone you could made the camps and hordes spawn again when you have finished the game, too bad something similar is not possible in GoT :/ Once you've beaten everything, there is not much left to do (yeah, seems logical, but you know what I mean) ...

Back