Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales [PS4, PS5, PC]

• Thread starter Deleted member 7537
  • Start date
I literally just went on the psn store on my PS5 and bought the game, didn’t even see anything about PS4 or PS5 version. Should be straightforward really.

Ah I see, yes there is just one purchase option for Miles Morales.

So what are you complaining about, BOGOF! :mrgreen:

Also, have you tried going back to using your PS4 Pro? Yeeesh. I need to wipe mine and donate to a children's hospital.

yeah happened when i downloaded no man's sky, saw 2 NMS DL, so canceled one
Weird, I bought NMS just a couple of days ago and it only downloaded the PS5 version. My internet is so dreadful I keep a very close eye on what and when I download anything.

Gotten from era but this is just so impressive looking.
rFyaaT0.jpg

Booted up Miles with the new 60fps with RT mode and to cut a long story short, this is of course my favourite way to play. The reflections are a bit less sharp but they’re still great. There’s a lot less people in the streets, in the 5 min I’ve been on now, maybe it’s a night thing but I think they dialled down the crowds a lot. Game still quite sharp so I don’t think this is 1080p? We’ll know soon enough.

To me, it looks the same really, with less annoying people around (good for me) but with the added 60fps smoothness which at this point I can’t give up.

Maybe it's good I still haven't managed to buy ps5. Out of stock. I get to play the games in their ultimate patched form. Probably I will also avoid most of the annoying os issues. Doesn't look like I will manage to get one this year :(

Back