CYBERPUNK 2077 [XO, XBSX|S, PC, PS4, PS5]

I'm really interested in how this game will perform on Ps4/Xbox One/Xbox One S.
I'm wondering if it'll even be able to hold a stable 30 fps, I'm also curious just how much
a performance boost the game will get on the mid-gen upgrades and how much further
PS5 & Series X will sprint past those versions.

I'm really interested in how this game will perform on Ps4/Xbox One/Xbox One S.
I'm wondering if it'll even be able to hold a stable 30 fps, I'm also curious just how much
a performance boost the game will get on the mid-gen upgrades and how much further
PS5 & Series X will sprint past those versions.
Well the latest delay in Nov was apparently due to the issues with the old consoles. So there must have been some issues it the reason for the delay is true. And I agree, I am also interested in seeing the performance of the old consoles.

That said, I have an old CPU, 4790k and a 1080Ti and have ordered the game for PC so I am also interested to see how the game performs with my old setup. From what I can see in the recommends, I should be able to play with high/ultra settings.

Can't wait to play this game. I was suppose to play this game by now with my new gaming setup and my PS5 but CDPR announced at the end of last month that the game release has been delayed to 10 December 2020 so all I can do at the moment is wait and checkout stuff online about this upcoming RPG to know about the game and its wide range of features. There is lots of stuff already available on the internet about this game and one of the best sources to get all the updates and news about this role playing game is psychosquad.com which doesn't only share all the latest news but also has a forum exclusively for this awesome game.

There is lots of stuff already available on the internet about this game and one of the best sources to get all the updates and news about this role playing game is psychosquad.com which doesn't only share all the latest news but also has a forum exclusively for this awesome game.
With the UK PS5 launch last week I missed many media outlets got to spend sixteen (16) hours with the game which I've been catching up on today. The take-aways I got from these are:
  • The game is still quite janky.
  • Night City is the best video city city ever in terms of detail, variety and things to do.
  • The quest log is abysmal.
  • Johhny Silverhand is it in a lot. A LOT.
  • The start is very slow paced.
  • It's an RPG, not an action game. You'll go hours without without fighting anything.
  • And importantly, the game is AWESOME.
I'm very looking forward to Cyberpunk and still mulling over whether to go Corpo, Street Kid or Nomad.

I think I am going to wait a for a month or so worth of patches before I begin the CDPR journey going off the experiences from past titles.
Good for you! You clearly have more willpower than me. I will do what I always do: have multiple saves and save often. This approach has saved my game bacon on janky Bethesda and Ubisoft games for years. ;)

I honestly don't mind a bit of visual jank.

Last edited by a moderator:
With the UK PS5 launch last week I missed many media outlets got to spend sixteen (16) hours with the game which I've been catching up on today. The take-aways I got from these are:
  • The game is still quite janky.
  • Night City is the best video city city ever in terms of detail, variety and things to do.
  • The quest log is abysmal.
  • Johhny Silverhand is it in a lot. A LOT.
  • The start is very slow paced.
  • It's an RPG, not an action game. You'll go hours without without fighting anything.
  • And importantly, the game is AWESOME.
I'm very looking forward to Cyberpunk and still mulling over whether to go Corpo, Street Kid or Nomad.

I already know I'm going to go whatever allows me to be a sneaky manipulative behind the scenes bastard. :) Probably not corpo though, but who knows.

Regards,
SB

Cyberpunk 2077 Will Reportedly Offer 170+ Hours of Gameplay
Cyberpunk 2077 is going to be absolutely massive, if comments by CD Projekt RED QA head Lukasz Babiel are any indication.

Babiel took to Twitter recently with a telling look at what players can expect from the game in terms of longevity and how much content there actually is to be uncovered.
The QA head took the popular "How it started, how it's going" meme format to show off a blurb about the game and what it contains, then a total playtime of 175:43 shown in the second panel.

How it started How it's going pic.twitter.com/b4JL6bIVBf

Cyberpunk 2077 Will Reportedly Offer 170+ Hours of Gameplay (wccftech.com)

Back