The Kingdom of the Random

Popping up in YouTube last night randomly, I discovered the sport of Teqball I never knew existed and proceeded to watch it for about an hour. It's basically volleyball + soccer + table tennis with 2 players on each side. A lot of very precise soccer handling required and quite cool to watch.

Popping up in YouTube last night randomly, I discovered the sport of Teqball I never knew existed and proceeded to watch it for about an hour. It's basically volleyball + soccer + table tennis with 2 players on each side. A lot of very precise soccer handling required and quite cool to watch.

This has got to be some effort going on behind this as Teqball World Championship 2019 - Mixed Doubles Final from 10 months ago, just popped up on my YouTube today.

This has got to be some effort going on behind this as Teqball World Championship 2019 - Mixed Doubles Final from 10 months ago, just popped up on my YouTube today.
Lol yes, that's the exact video.

I'm curious as to what the match was in YouTube's algorithm for finding recommended videos.

My latest watch history is only iFixit, HDTVTest, DigitalFoundry, some Alanah Pearce playing Among Us for charity drive for FriendsGiving, and a few videogame walkthroughs.

OMG Little Nightmares II is coming out next week! squeeeeeeeee!!!

sega.jpg

Would love to see SEGA release an advertisement like that now-a-days. :D

Regards,
SB

Back