The Last of Us (Part) 2 [PS4]

Will Sony delay release of The Last Of Us 2 because of CoronaVirus Pandemic?

• Yes.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't be silly.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The only 2 that matter are
D.I.C.E
Game Developers Choice Awards

Golden Joystick would be close though

In marketing to? I seem to recall games are marketed with 46363627 goty awards and especially sequels as the followup to the 36363692726 award winning something

In marketing to? I seem to recall games are marketed with 46363627 goty awards and especially sequels as the followup to the 36363692726 award winning something
Marketing aint reality, Like I said theres only a couple that actually mean anything D.I.C.E & G.D.C.A

WRT Golden Joystick award
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Joystick_Award_for_Game_of_the_Year
perhaps its called Ultimate Game of the Year due to the winner of the first 2 awards, (made by perhaps the greatest game developer partnership of all time IMO)

HBO wants a shoot at the walkind dead success?

Yes, but I don't have high expectations for anything HBO now that the executive decisions are made by AT&T. They're transitioning from the high quality exceptionally produced shows to maximum quantity content. Everything AT&T owns is run into the ground.

Reactions: JPT
HBO wants a shoot at the walkind dead success?

Yeah I'm burned out on TWD, quit it two seasons ago. I think a lot of people are as ratings have gone way down.

Yes, but I don't have high expectations for anything HBO now that the executive decisions are made by AT&T. They're transitioning from the high quality exceptionally produced shows to maximum quantity content. Everything AT&T owns is run into the ground.

FX wise, I think they did okay with Lovecraft Country and even The Outsider. Also The Watchmen. But those shows were in the pipeline long before.

As far as quality, Euphoria and I May Destroy You were amazing.

But there seems to be a definite difference between HBO originals and HBO Max originals.

Not necessarily :devilish:

On the topic of her massive arms, for a while, Abby's enormous physique bothered me, as it seemed way out of place in a post apocalypse wasteland. It ended up being one of the more effective aspects of the game, as her physique was used narratively.

I can't remember how far into the game it was, but there's a point fairly early on where you play as Abby, and you're at a military base. At one point there, you get to see the resources this military has at its disposal. All of a sudden, it wasn't so strange to have a big, beefy lady with an equally big beef and lots of beef.

It destroyed the notion of a post apocalyptic wasteland to some extent, but that's kind of fitting, given that both Abby and Ellie live in rebuilt micro societies that are two key components of our current, not-completely-apocalyptic society: military and civilian. They also both shun those societies in pursuit of revenge, wreaking havoc in both their own lives and societies.

God, how I wish they hadn't fucked this game's story with its convoluted structure.

Back