Steam, Origin, Epic, Twitch, Good*, *Games Sales [2007-2021]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The driving on the crew 1 felt a lot like the driving on forza 4 {obviously designed for a gamepad not a wheel}

I would be very worried buying anything on the ms store I had a free 3 months gamepass and many games would not install I would just get an unexpected error {gears 5, wolfenstein, rage 2 ect)

Last edited:
Vanquish is $4.18 with the Humble Better Future Bundle until Monday. That’s about as cheap as it’s been according to ITAD (here’s their bundle info, which they haven’t updated to include Vanquish as it was a late reveal).

Oh, and you also get Road Redemption, Torchlight 1 & 2, This War of Mine, Agent A, and Throne of Lies. It is a bundle, after all, just one with an absurdly low average purchase price. You can pay $12 and also get Mythic Ocean and Knights of Pen and Paper 1 & 2.

May as well mention that the September Humble Choice expires in a week. You get all 12 choices this month for $12 if you’re a new member (or still in Classic), $20 otherwise. It’s pretty eclectic, but a good deal even if you don’t like every game: Catherine Classic, Evoland 1&2, Forager, Fun with Ragdolls, Generation Zero, Golf With Your Friends, Lethal League Blaze, The Occupation, The Shapeshifting Detective, Strange Brigade, Vampire the Masquerade Coteries of NY (a VN), Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair. ITAD price histories list.

(Edit: Also, Humble Choice might be $8 a month for six months for new Choice subscribers with voucher “8FOR6MONTHS” at checkout? https://isthereanydeal.com/specials/#/filter:id/9220 )

Keep in mind gifting spare games may get your Humble account banned. Safer to reveal the Steam key and give that away rather than using a gift link, and probably best to limit how many keys you give away.

Last edited:
Dirt Rally 2 is on sale for about £6.50 on steam and it supports vr headsets...
If someone missed that, Dirt Rally is $1 in the Fanatical All Stars Build Your Own Bundle. Or $3 gets you five games, $5 gets you ten. Runs for 12 more days but games can sell out (and may be restocked). Decent bunch of old and new games in a mix of genres.

Also, Humble Choice might be $8 a month for six months for new Choice subscribers with voucher “8FOR6MONTHS” at checkout? https://isthereanydeal.com/specials/#/filter:id/9220

Edit: This link might work if there’s no obvious promo box, per r/humblebundles: https://www.humblebundle.com/subscription/checkout?tier=premium&duration=monthly&promo=8for6months

Last edited:
The first four you add show in cart as $1 each, then everything turns to ~$.59 after 5. So it’s technically $1 each <5, ~$.59 ea >4 & <10, and $.49 ea for 10(+?).

I believe adding Rocket League (now free to play) to your Epic account gets you one of their $10 (off $15?) coupons, so give it a shot.

Sorry, I don’t know the details. I was just throwing it out there in case it was still true. Glad it worked for someone. It might happen again during their next sale, as they’ve done the ‘buy a game get a $10 off coupon for the next one’ thing more than once. If you haven’t claimed it yet, maybe hold off until then.

Sekiro - On Sale -35%
Monster Hunter World - On Sale -50%
No Man's Sky Origins - On Sale -50%
The Witcher 3 GOTY Edition - On Sale -70%
Grim Dawn - On Sale -75%
Doom Eternal - On Sale -67%
Assassin's Creed Odessey - On Sale -75%
RimWorld - On Sale -10%
Hitman 2 Gold Edition - On Sale -80%
The Elder Scrolls Online Greymoor - On Sale -67%
CodeVein - On Sale -60%
F1 2020 - On Sale -50%
Space Haven - On Sale -20%
Metro Exodus Gold Edition - On Sale -66%
The Outer Worlds - On Sale -50%
UnRailed! - On Sale -25%
Destiny 2 - On Sale -50%
Sniper Elite 4 - On Sale -80%
Elite Dangerous - On Sale -75%
Cuphead - On Sale -25%

Pre-Order -10%

Great games. Fantastic prices.
Up to 10% of proceeds support your charity of choice.

Humble bundle : The Crew 2 is £9.99 its still £49.99 on epic
Elite Dangerous -75% on humble, free on epic

I'm just going to pimp this game because it gets zero love, Singularity by raven software £4.94 a really sold single player fps

Listen from 1:25 to 2:25 "one of the best games i've played this year" - Worthabuy June 2020

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back