AMD Radeon RDNA2 Navi (RX 6500, 6600, 6700, 6800, 6900 XT)

DbIJlLS.png

Hard to say. In SOTTR they look pretty good. Basically as fast as 2080Ti with DLSS turned ON. In Crysis Remastered they look too good to be true?! Without knowing the exact settings and how they benchmarked it's pretty useless.

But is AMD using Raytracing Ultra? Except Tomb Raider every game has just "DXR ON" on the slide. So it may be no the highest setting...

Hard to say. In SOTTR they look pretty good. Basically as fast as 2080Ti with DLSS turned ON. In Crysis Remastered they look too good to be true?! Without knowing the exact settings and how they benchmarked it's pretty useless.

Crysis remastered looks like high settings with high raytracing, so not the "Very High" or "Can it run crysis? (ultra)" settings

I'm actually surprised at how difficult it is to find reliable numbers for RTX 3080 in ray tracing. Seems like most reviewers have not testing in depth across many titles.

Crysis remastered looks like high settings with high raytracing, so not the "Very High" or "Can it run crysis? (ultra)" settings

I know, but even High settings brings 2080Ti to it's knees. Basically unplayable. Well 'unplayable' for a FPS.

Retailers, distributors, board partners, and reviewers all confirm that AMD Radeon RX 6800 launch stock is severely limited.
Microcenter will be limiting the sales of the Radeon RX 6800 series to one card per household, which isn’t too surprising. One of the biggest US retailers will also limit the sales to in-store, no cards will be sold online, a Microcenter employee today confirmed on the forums.

People are already queuing up to buy Radeon RX 6800 series from Microcenter, but it appears that not everyone will leave the store with the brand new Radeon RX 6800 graphics card. Landshark (Microcenter Community Admin) has prepared a quick Q/A for this highly anticipated launch:

Q) Will you have the AMD Radeon RX 6000 series on launch?
A) Yes, we will have the new RX 6000 series cards from our AIB partners, including Sapphire and MSI.

Q) How many will you have in stock?
A) Quantities will be extremely limited at launch, however, we’re expecting additional shipments of GPUs later on launch day and subsequent days. Please note that quantities and shipments vary by store.

Q) How much will the 3000 Series video cards cost?
A) Up-to-date pricing for our cards will be posted on the website upon launch. You can see the full assortment of AMD cards we carry, with up to date inventory and pricing in the AMD graphics cards category.

Q) Will I be able to reserve or buy them online?
A) We will not be offering reservations for in-store pick-up or shipping for these video cards due to the high demand.

Q) Can I buy more than one?
A) We will be limiting purchases at this time to one per household. With limited availability, we want all of our customers to have a chance to be a part of this new product release.
https://videocardz.com/newz/microcenter-radeon-rx-6800-stock-will-be-extremely-limited-at-launch

I find it really odd that they didn't allow reviews to come out today. Seems dumb to have reviews come out basically at the same time the product will go on sale, and sell out in minutes. Won't have any time to read reviews and make an informed decision, but I guess the instant buyers don't care anyway.

I find it really odd that they didn't allow reviews to come out today. Seems dumb to have reviews come out basically at the same time the product will go on sale, and sell out in minutes. Won't have any time to read reviews and make an informed decision, but I guess the instant buyers don't care anyway.

There’s no benefit to AMD to have reviews come out earlier. The cards will sell out either way.

Back