Windows 10 on ARM.

No x64 emu for W10, but for W11.
There are rumours, that WoA is QCOM exclusive, and there will be more devices with other ARM SoCs, when the deal ends. Who knows. WoA on M1 macs over boot camp?

QCOM has introduced 8cx gen 3, http://www.anandtech.com/show/17098...y-2-keynote-on-acpc-and-gaming#post1201192152

Full 4 x1 cores and 4 A78 core, single threaded perf +40% vs previous generation, 85% faster MT perf.

No idea what "optimized for snapdragon games" are.

No x64 emu for W10, but for W11. There are rumours, that WoA is QCOM exclusive, and there will be more devices with other ARM SoCs, when the deal ends. Who knows. WoA on M1 macs over boot camp?
Windows 10 (ARM) does run under UTM on ARM Macs. You really would want OS-level x64 support but I wonder if something interesting could be done with QEMU?

Windows 10 (ARM) does run under UTM on ARM Macs. You really would want OS-level x64 support but I wonder if something interesting could be done with QEMU?
QEMU performance is not good enough for demanding applications. Last time I checked, in user mode (that's the fast mode where no OS is being simulated, only a Linux user application), simulated speed was about 1/4 of native speed. That's quite far from what MS and Apple achieve.

Back