FREE Games List [2008-2021]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Teleglitch free at GOG for another ~1.5 days.

Streets of Kamurocho free on Steam again for another ~2.5 days. Apparently you can add all of Sega's previous 60th anniversary freebies using this desktop browser console method.

Edit: It worked for me on Safari (enable Dev menu in Settings > Adv, then hit opt-cmd-C instead of F12). I only tried adding the one I was missing.

Last edited:
Free on Epic on 26th Nov
gTD76SD.jpg

Comanche Multiplayer is now free
THQ Nordic has announced that the Multiplayer Mode for Comanche is now available for free. Everyone can simply download this new additional version of the game, familiarize him or herself with the game in the brand new tutorial, and start competing online against other pilots from all over the world. Moreover, the Comanche multiplayer experience will be completely free and will offer the full multiplayer content.

Free on Epic:

CRSED: F.O.A.D. – is a brutal MMO last-man-standing shooter with realistic weaponry, elements of lethal mystic forces and incredible superpowers!
Cave Story+ - Arguably the most well-known indie game of all time, Cave Story+ features an original story brimming with personality, mystery and fast-paced fun. Run, jump, shoot, fly and explore your way through a massive adventure reminiscent of classic 8 and 16-bit games!

Next week! Free Dec 10 - Dec 17

Pillars of Eternity - Definitive Edition

Tyranny - Gold Edition

https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/product/tyranny

That’s a lot of RPG for your no money next week. I think both were free on Twitch for a brief moment a while ago, but now you can cover your online store bases in cases one goes out of business before you decide to try a game in five years.

The Witcher (the first) is free on GOG if you get GOG Galaxy and subscribe to their newsletter.

Twitch is still giving away games, just in a less orderly fashion (weekly drips vs monthly buckets): Yooka-Laylee, HyperDot, Wizard of Legend, Sigma Theory, Turmoil, Close to the Sun, Spectrum Retreat, Lost Horizon....

Get Seven: Enhanced Edition for Free :
Humble is running a free game promotion, and you can get an interesting-looking stealth action game by subscribing to their newsletter. The game is Seven: Enhanced Edition, a 2017 game that comes complete with its DLC expansion. Seven: Enhanced Edition is an isometric stealth/action-RPG, and you play as the thief Teriel. You'll be able to make choices about how you play and whether you help the citizens of Peh, the region you're exploring, or exploit them for personal gain.

To get the game, you need to follow this link : https://www.humblebundle.com/store/checkout-section and subscribe to Humble's mailing list. If you're already a subscriber, clicking on the "Get It Now" button will automatically send you a code. The game usually costs around $30, so "free" is a big saving.

It may have expired. Also, IIRC, the offer required you to link your GOG account to your Humble account with no easy way to unlink it save emailing Humble support. It gave you the GOG version of the game, which is encouraging.

It’s been bundled before in a Humble Monthly and isn’t on EGS yet, so it may end up being an Epic freebie (their freebies tend to be new to their store) or just bundled again.

404 Page Not Found for your link Davros
Sorry about that it was working when i posted it I checked.

ps: This is on the humble home page (not sure how it works)

LIMITED TIME: SCORE ONE MONTH OF EA PLAY PRO + EVERY CHOICE GAME FOR $15!
GET ALL DECEMBER CHOICE GAMES WHEN YOU SIGN UP
$250+ WORTH OF GAMES
KEEP ALL THE GAMES FOREVER

Last edited:
Yeah, that's their latest Humble Choice (nee Monthly) offer. If you've never subbed to Choice before, you get the free month of EA Play Pro. If you have, you get $5 off EA Play Pro. Humble might still be running the one year (of Choice Premium, IIRC) for $99 offer, which isn't bad at all.

Last half day to get November's Twitch Prime games. The only one that wasn't bundled before was Lethis (an Impressions city builder, old enough that TotalBiscuit did a WTF Is...) and I guess Victor Vran in its Overkill Edition guise (with the two main DLC). Whoops, forgot to click Post yesterday....

Again, very cool that Epic's giving away the versions of Tyranny and Pillars with all their DLC. I think Twitch gave away vanilla Tyranny. Tyranny Gold details here.

And now Twitch Prime gets Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back