Demon's Souls Remake [PS5]

Played abit of it today, looks very good indeed (60fps mode). No idea why there even is a 30fps mode.

Yeah, if you consider todays 'generational leaps' then ye, lol.

If going from that to what we got today is called a true generational leap, then thats quite underwhelming indeed. And thats without mods, as you can actually have those on pc.
What are you on about? Getting trolly again!

Well according to some, it's not a generational leap because DS3 running at 4K on a 2080ti looks sharp (but still a bit rubbish cause it's DS3) and runs at 60fps.

It’s not a generational leap, it’s a two-generational leap. ;)

But seriously, as if a 2080ti is of the same generation as the PS3 ... that’s basically the same as running the game on a next-gen console in well supported backwards compatibility mode.

But even then though you have to be nothing short of blind not to see the increase in graphical fidelity.

So... As someone who never played Demon's Souls, I have a question about this whole soul form and corporeal form which wasn't in the Dark Soulds games...

Let's say, I die in the level. My souls stay there and I have to go retrieve them (like in Dark Souls games), right? And I also turn into this soul form? Do I get my body back when I pick up the souls I lost?

So... As someone who never played Demon's Souls, I have a question about this whole soul form and corporeal form which wasn't in the Dark Soulds games...

Let's say, I die in the level. My souls stay there and I have to go retrieve them (like in Dark Souls games), right? And I also turn into this soul form? Do I get my body back when I pick up the souls I lost?
No.

If I remember correctly you have to kill a boss or maybe pay a NPC with souls. It was a long time ago:runaway:

I never played DS3.
In DS3 you can consume an 'ember' and you get a lot more health, you can summon/be summoned and you also look all fiery and shit. Which sounds a bit like this Soul/Body forms mechanic?

But what happens if I die in soul form? and if I die in body form? I should just wait and play the game, shouldn't I...

Back