Playstation 5 [PS5] [Release November 12 2020]

The postie?

Amazon, Royal Mail just delivered the DualSense from Amazon and the DualSense Charging Station which came from Argos. So here's hoping there are no issues with the console next week! I wasn't expecting the charging station until next week but I guess Sony were fine for all retailers to send all the accessories a week in advance.

The DualSense does feel good in my hands.

Amazon, Royal Mail just delivered the DualSense from Amazon and the DualSense Charging Station which came from Argos. So here's hoping there are no issues with the console next week! I wasn't expecting the charging station until next week but I guess Sony were fine for all retailers to send all the accessories a week in advance.

The DualSense does feel good in my hands.

I knew I should've bolded the "I shall just hug them until next Thursday."

But that's what a quadruple Jack and Coke will do to a man's joke making sensibilities. Btw, I work nights, I don't have a problem!!! No, you have a problem! Fight me!

*Starts swinging around nunchucks*

*Stops*

*Looks down and is mortified at the realisation that they aren't nunchucks*

*Begins to sob upon realising they're gerbils tied together by the tail*

*Begins to tremble upon realising that they belong to Richard Gere*

*Pours another Jack and Coke*

*Begins selfie-filming as the only logical next step is undertaken*

I must say the new Charging Station interfaces with the DualSense controller easier than the PS4 equivalent, where there was a distinct mail/female connector which requires the right angle to insert and sometimes a little wiggling - much like other things in life. :yep2:

Thew new design just has contacts either side and they connect very easily. It's nice that the power cable is the same, so I could just swap the stations over.

I knew I should've bolded the "I shall just hug them until next Thursday."

But that's what a quadruple Jack and Coke will do to a man's joke making sensibilities. Btw, I work nights, I don't have a problem!!! No, you have a problem! Fight me!

*Starts swinging around nunchucks*

*Stops*

*Looks down and is mortified at the realisation that they aren't nunchucks*

*Begins to sob upon realising they're gerbils tied together by the tail*

*Begins to tremble upon realising that they belong to Richard Gere*

*Pours another Jack and Coke*

*Begins selfie-filming as the only logical next step is undertaken*

We're having a 'Mental Health Day' at work today... It's OK to not be OK :D

My DualSense also arrives today with the PS5 next Thursday. The problem is, it's meant to be a Xmas present for my two older boys, so it won't be opened until late December.

...the next month is going to be hard for me.

Well before then, You may want to make sure it has all the latest updates and that it works ... ;)

And now I have a PS5 camera. Doesn't show up in Windows (apart from USB Boot), under linux we have:

OmniVision Technologies, Inc. - and lots of errors in lsusb :/ And it isn't detected as a webcam.

Maybe you need to boot it first? PS4 camera need to be booted first before it can be used.

Back