New puppy.

I think I'm gonna just let her go off leash if I go with, she sticks by my side like glue and always comes when I call her. (She doesn't for anyone else in the family)

I joked to my wife I was gonna steal her puppy since she stole my german shepherd, but it turns out to have really happened. She's definitely daddy's girl. :love:

And today is Pinky's first trip to the vet at 3, after we take Buffy at 1:30. (It's 12:45 here now) My wife just pulled me away from putting the spacers on her jeep so I could give Buffy her tranquilizers, (200mg trazadone, I'm supposed to take 50mg a night to help me sleep but sort of usually don't....just like having the option), because otherwise the vet won't see her. She can be a little bit, uhm, stubborn? Headstrong? Pain-in-the-arse? They won't see her unless we drug her first.

Then we come home and take Pinky who never went to the vet, just learned that you can walk with a leash and collar on instead of laying in the grass, and is terrified of rides in vehicles since she thinks it means we're getting rid of her. I think I'll start taking my tranquilizers now....

Sorry Digi, hijacking your thread, posting about my cat.

She was pregnant and the doc says the baby is already dead, and to make her safe, need to be permanently sterilised.

:(

IMG_20201124_155531~2.jpg

k4I0qw0.gif

Back