Fill the holes with Spiders *spawn*

"but why should I suffer having a triggering object in my home when I could just own a hole-free PlayStation 5 instead? Your move, Microsoft."
Meanwhile on the DualSense controller
evzenelite_120039343_2856139967950480_9074332097380720389_n.jpg

Holes? Do they they vents? Because you generally want vents. :yep2:

View attachment 4903
"but why should I suffer having a triggering object in my home when I could just own a hole-free PlayStation 5 instead? Your move, Microsoft."
https://kotaku.com/xbox-series-x-has-too-many-horrifying-holes-1845584570

What kind of review is this? :D

Yea i didn't want to post a link because i feel it be wrong to reward them as that is why the article exists

What kind of review is this? :D

Wait till you hear about their PS5 "review". They write a paragraph about the console how it's nice and all, then spend the rest of the article going on a tangent on how there's a pandemic and the US has no NHS and insulin is expensive and they elected another white man so it'll get worse etc.
And their point is Sony (a japanese company) shouldn't have launched a console worldwide now, because the US has unemployed people who can't afford it.

I don't get why kotaku keeps getting review material, or even why people read it.
Though I bet if you go to resetera you're likely to see everyone there applauding the author's courage for writing that crap.

Wait till you hear about their PS5 "review". They write a paragraph about the console how it's nice and all, then spend the rest of the article going on a tangent on how there's a pandemic and the US has no NHS and insulin is expensive and they elected another white man so it'll get worse etc.
And their point is Sony (a japanese company) shouldn't have launched a console worldwide now, because the US has unemployed people who can't afford it.

I don't get why kotaku keeps getting review material, or even why people read it.
Though I bet if you go to resetera you're likely to see everyone there applauding the author's courage for writing that crap.
They actually wrote that?

Regarding holes, I do have a friend who has a fear of holes. Like, almost throws up from fear at the sight of honeycomb. So I guess that could be an issue. For like, 0.0001% of the population. I would imagine PS5 numbers will be similarly affected by people who can't handle non symmetric items

Hell, I suffer from trypophobia but the XBS-X doesn't trigger it. Bee hives, sunflower ...er... flowers, even the gun handle on one of the guns in Warframe will trigger it, but nada on the XBS-X. Likely because the holes are so large and uniform.

Hell, I just looked up some pictures of the things that freak me out and I'm freaked out right now. Looking back at the Kotaku page, the top of the XBS-X is a bit soothing. Again likely because the holes are so large and uniform.

For the record, RE7 had some seriously trypophobia triggering things in it. I wonder if that Kotaku author wrote about that? Looks like they did. :)

Regards,
SB

Hell, I suffer from trypophobia but the XBS-X doesn't trigger it. Bee hives, sunflower ...er... flowers, even the gun handle on one of the guns in Warframe will trigger it, but nada on the XBS-X. Likely because the holes are so large and uniform.

Hell, I just looked up some pictures of the things that freak me out and I'm freaked out right now. Looking back at the Kotaku page, the top of the XBS-X is a bit soothing. Again likely because the holes are so large and uniform.

For the record, RE7 had some seriously trypophobia triggering things in it. I wonder if that Kotaku author wrote about that? Looks like they did. :)

Regards,
SB
That, is reasonable! We've evolved to see those organic, irregular holes or acnes as dangerous, untouchable, and I'd believe most people have "trypophobia" of this kind. However, XSX's is regular and man-made looking, if that triggers someone's "trypophobia", I believe they are just forcing it upon themselves.

Btw, Kotaku I believe has its own review about XsX separate from this article. The article linked in the op is mainly about the writer's phobia.

This is the actual Kotaku review on XsX
https://kotaku.com/xbox-series-x-the-kotaku-review-1845578573

*I posted this because from reading this thread, I feel that some people might be thinking that Kotaku gave negative reviews on XsX, but it isn't. The article in the op is simply expressing one of their writer's view where the holes triggering her phobia.
And as many people already know, even something like iPhone 11 camera arrangement can trigger the phobia.

Last edited:
*I posted this because from reading this thread, I feel that some people might be thinking that Kotaku gave negative reviews on XsX, but it isn't. The article in the op is simply expressing one of their writer's view where the holes triggering her phobia. And as many people already know, even something like iPhone 11 camera arrangement can trigger the phobia.

Well done that man for fact checking this.

Back