Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales [PS4, PS5, PC]

• Thread starter Deleted member 7537
  • Start date
DLSS 2.0 (the decent implementation) needs some good chunk of dedicated silicon (only available on Nvidia cards) to properly work. Anyways does it feel like PS5 needs some reconstruction tricks to compete?

Ask me within 3 years when more-and-more prettier shaders and textures are required and starts hammering performance. The day when FPS drops become more common... and the silky framerates that we're witnessing now, becomes less common.

wPEZ1D1.jpg

Super impressive... just wow!

Even current checker boarding looks incredible at higher resolutions so I wouldn’t worry! Look at Sekiro.

While CBR implementation is great in many instances, however, it stills suffers from motion latency issues (i.e., unwanted blurr) and causes certain artifacting issues around smaller objects and/or details (e.g., hair, fur, grass, etc.). Red Dead Redemption 2 on PS4 for example, has many of these issues contributed to CBR.

Last edited:
based on that video the difference isnt at all striking and doesnt look like a generational leap

It's quite hard for my eyes to adjust and distinguish any differences [when there are] when three split-screens are moving quite fast.

It's quite hard for my eyes to adjust and distinguish any differences [when there are] when three split-screens are moving quite fast.

I prefer wait the comparison of digitalfoundry at 4k and the 1080p res does not help. After the game is cross gen and less impressve than Demon's souls.

There is no secret.

The DF video is a must.

They switch between the RT mode and Spider-Man PS4, both hanging on a glassy building, and honestly when seen side by side the original game looks like a PS3 game with a very nice character. Those cube maps are rough.

Always trust DF.

Back